Mdlb Relationship

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
babybri
Role: ABDL

Mdlb Relationship

Postby babybri » 1 year ago

Why do you think MDLB relationships are not as common as DDLG? I know they exist obviously but it seems like they are more rare and harder to find. Are there less Mommies or Mommy Dom (or... Mommy Dommes ?)

Maybe it's because of the stereotypes that men should be the family caretaker (or in this case caregiver), the more dominant, the more protective, the more...whatever.

Princess

Re: Mdlb Relationship

Postby Princess » 1 year ago

I dont know why MD are harder to find, but I definitely think they are it makes me sad.

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

It does seem more of a challenge to find a Mommy Domme. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think because there is the stigma that this adult interest is always sensual and, well, motherly types may be turned off about that. We know it isn't always sensual but it's easily misunderstood.

It's also difficult find a woman who likes to dominate but not with harsh means. I say this in the nicest way possible. For whatever reason, Dommes seem to be harder, rougher, stricter, and firmer than Doms. I don't know why. It just seems that way.

A Mommy would likely offer more care and compassion so it just makes them more minority. Don't give up though.

I also suggest interacting with women as you normally would. Sometimes vanilla people turn out to be pretty twisty and end up interested in things you didn't think they would be.

golddty

Postby golddty » 1 year ago

It sounds really good, too wonderful!

MyPantsOffToYou
Role: Little boy

Postby MyPantsOffToYou » 11 months ago

My partner and I both love ddlg and mdlg but it's never really frequent for us.
Sometimes she's mommy, sometimes I'm daddy.
It can be disappointing if you're a little and you just look around and hope for any female you come across to be a mommy.
However I'm super inexperienced with this topic, this is the first time I've been with anyone who wasn't completely disgusted with any of my adult interests, I'm here to learn.
However, when she's feeling dominant, I have the best of times, not to say I don't like being a dom, I'd be lying if I said I didn't, but there's just something else for me when it's mdlg.

littlechelsea

Postby littlechelsea » 11 months ago

You are not the only one trust me! I have looked for one for a long time.
☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆ Chelsea ☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆

ab_bunny
Role: ABDL

Postby ab_bunny » 11 months ago

It's the same for mommys/lg

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!