IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Get creative by joining the community's monthly coloring club!
TheyShayBabyGirl wrote: 5 years ago I used colored pencils - this was so fun and relaxing. Thank you so much @BlueberryClot I loved this so much.
Thankyooou ^^ I’m really glad you enjoyed doing it. :heart:
Marshmalohgrrl wrote: 5 years ago Image

My first entry. I don't know how to color digitally like everyone else so I did watercolor pencils. That's why the paper curled. I ran out of watercolor paper to print it on. :) I hope this is okay.
Wowee, watercolour pencils? ^^ That’s very creative of you. I totally understand the paper curling situation hehe. You did great though!

———

They’re all so colourful and pretty you guys. It’s going to be tough for people to vote this month especially methinks \(#^o^#)/
MetalKitten wrote: 5 years ago and the back ground isnt a stock pic btw! i blended galaxy colors and layered stars and swirls over it to get the perfect effect (just a side not in case anyone wondered)
Wow! Very good job! ^-^
I can tell it wasn’t a stock img, it has individuality about it. Well done!
For the voting poll I will add the larger images like last time so that people can see the detail eveyone’s put into it.
:heart: thank you for your entry.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]