IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Get creative by joining the community's monthly coloring club!
I hope you’ll have fun coloring this month’s contest page!
To meet with popular demand from the July poll, I have followed up with a Woodland Creatures theme for all of you. ^^

Contest closes by the 30th of September!
I may not have time to create a voting poll to decide the winner this time around, but I hope you’ll all still enjoy participating as per usual.

Rules and Guidelines
Do not edit the original image, beyond coloring.
You can color it however you want- digitally (tablet, phone, PC) or print it out.
Try googling for Coloring apps that let you import your own choice of image to color, in this case the contest page.
Must be your own coloring efforts.
Please have it submitted by the end of the month.

And I will try to add all entries to the bottom of the contest topic like normal. ^^

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
rainydaydance wrote: 5 years ago How does the contest work, what are the rules and limitations? I'm super excited. Does it have to be this picture, or can it be any coloring book picture?? :omfg:
The colouring page for the monthly contest is provided every month, as pictured above. ^
Limitations: no editing of the original image’s linework.
Must be submitted before the end of the month.

But colour it however you choose. Digitally or print it out- whichever you prefer.
You can search online for Colouring Page apps like Prismayjoy that let you import custom images (in this case the contest page).
BlueberryClot wrote:
rainydaydance wrote: 5 years ago How does the contest work, what are the rules and limitations? I'm super excited. Does it have to be this picture, or can it be any coloring book picture?? :omfg:
The colouring page for the monthly contest is provided every month, as pictured above. ^
Limitations: no editing of the original image’s linework.
Must be submitted before the end of the month.

But colour it however you choose. Digitally or print it out- whichever you prefer.
You can search online for Colouring Page apps like Prismayjoy that let you import custom images (in this case the contest page).
Thank you so much! :craze:
i love when cartoons use a single color scheme for each character. i think i was a lil inspired by that to just use different shades of the same color on everybody hehe
i feel like i'm looking at a new cast for winnie the pooh or something^^
LilPrincessPeaches wrote: Image
This is also my first time doing a coloring contest on here so hello friends! i love looking at everyone else's sweet little drawings :pheart: since this was my first time coloring one of these i decided to print it out and use my colorful markers! hehe i had so much fun
:hugs:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]