IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for another Flip? A brother who will let you call him Daddy sometimes? A very motherly sister who likes to play games with you too? Search for a sometimes big, sometimes regressive person.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Call me Xen n.n
  • Biological Age: 26
  • Height: 6' 3"
  • Weight: 260
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: single
  • physically intimate orientation: strait
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    Someone who enjoys Talking, kissing, Being silly, and playing with my curls XD. While i understand grumpiness sometimes, I"m generally do my best to keep things happy or at the very least put on the appearance, I can't stand yelling. IN spite of being very switch. I Will generally take control. But i will regress quick if you hold my face in some place soft n.n.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    Local preferred, Just tired of long distances going nowhere
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    UNderstanding caring, respectful little whom
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    physically intimate mostly, like to the point where physically intimate can sometimes be nonsexual for me.. But Honestly Sometimes i just wanna be held and petted You will make me melt in seconds i promise you.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    Mostly Monogomous, But if we find another sister or little you wouldn't mind having I certainly wouldn't be against it in private n.n
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    Honestly my whole life.. I just didn't know it had a lable
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver sub( Yeah i know it sounds weird)?
    Just a switch Little who goes mommy sometimes when i'm sad..I tend to look down on myself but bring others up. I suppose i like when my little plays the role of admirer, I love to make up stories, write them for my little, Play around on guitar to get those little longing sighs and happy sounds XD
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?
    Lots! Love affection, attention good foods and massages. I love to sing and write stories.
  • What are some punishments you enjoy when being disciplined, corrected, or guided?
    Guided and i enjoy being wrestled with, gently corrected to perfection, But praised when i do good, I tend to be humble but i light up like a cristmas tree when i'm rubbed or praised and will happy return the favor!
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?
    Chocolate, pets/ strokes, praise for improving. Lots of kisses and hiding my face in a soft space n.n.
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
    Adventurer,(needs more) As for daddy play i tend to enjoy bathtime play, Hide and seek, wrestling around and tickle tourcher.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your Caregiver?
    Little one, princess, untill i can think up a custom nickname
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    The Cold for i can warm up again, Rain, PLay fighting, Licks, I adore being licked and tasted as a sign of affection.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Akira, Intersteller, Fifth element. (Love anything fantasy and supernatural
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Mangoes, Doughnuts, choclate
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
    Get better- Scroobious pip, The futile- Say Anything, Tiny glowing screens Part 2 -Watsky
  • What is something you have recently learned?
    Within the past year that what i'v been searching for was perhaps something in this lifestyle.. I'm know what i want But I'm not certain where i fit best :)
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?
    Making a difference i the lives of others, Love to talk to people. To learn about them and help them through their problems. I mean i'm not a 24/7 free therapist but i don't mind beign a shoulder to lean on and vent to....
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    I try to defend myself quietly, But i regress hard when i'm yelled at or stared at explosively.
    But generally its fear...Not physical..That you hate me..Then i start hating myself.. ecetera, ecetera, I won't bore with the details..
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    My cooking is awesome, My mac and cheese has been trialed and errored to perfection. Massages, hugs, showing affection.
    Though i'm shy.. I love to sing and be encouraged to. I'v been told my voice is "heavenly" I try to bring out the best in people, and i love to talk, I'm just very shy and shell up really quick, If you can keep up a 15+ minute conversation with me I will love you
Open to long distance relationships just Not keen because they often end sadly. I Adore Littles and can't wait to think up a bedtime stories for some one :). I'm trying not to be so shy on here But i just don't wanna make a bad impression on anyone.

Anywho thank you anyone who took the time to read my oh so long personal, I'll try to make them smaller down the road.
Hello everyone I'm once more looking for a mommy or little, I tend to be a little brother type. I'm very sensual but I'm human too. I love cuddling, I love playing in the rain, I love video games and I would love someone whose into music, I'm not super good but I have a guitar and I would love another little or mommy to play with me :D
Hiya Mr. Xen!

My name is Victoria, but people also call me Tori or Toria! ^.^

I am a little who has been having the feeling that she wants to try being a caregiver sometimes. I have NEVER done it in a ddlg relationship, but I'm always that "mom friend" in my mom group, hehe. I feel that it would be a great balance between us! I can be there for someone when they need a caregiver and are sad, but when I feel little (which is a majority of the time), someone is there for me!

When I'm not at work, I am at the gym, at a comic book store (I've recently started getting in to them) or I'm watching Netflix at home while coloring or journaling! I would love for us to message and see if maybe we are a good fit! ^.^ hope to hear from you soon!
I’m so glad you’re my daddy! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 you so much! Being with you feels amazing, like a dream come true, a dream I never thought would be real. And yet here we are. I’m just so enthralled by you. You’ve got the most beautiful heart and it feels amazing to be cared for by you.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]