IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share the good news you have or positive experiences you want to share related to CGL, AB, ageplay, or other age regression topics.
Forum rules: Please do not ask questions or seek advice here!
hi!!
so ive often been in a somewhat little-feeling headspace as in that i have interests below my bio age, im sometimes childish in behaviour or slip into using childish words, but last night i had an experience which truly felt like age regression into my own littlespace.
i was finally alone, snuggled up with my blankies and favourite stuffies, and put on a movie that i'd already seen (rise of the guardians) albeit a long while ago. then, as i relaxed, i found myself thinking much less than i usually do during a movie, and just getting entirely caught up in the feelings - i almost cried at one point and i NEVER cry in day to day life. it was so strange and new that sometimes i would catch myself and think 'why am i enjoyin this so much?' and that's when i realised i was properly experiencing littlespace. all the wonder and magic of the fantasy world was so real to me in that state and it was brilliant! i can't wait to do it again. all the troubles and stresses and constant-train-of-thought of my normal life slipped away and just left little me clutching my stuffies, eyes glued to the screen. it was so fulfilling, im feeling blessed that i got to experience it :splode:
when i woke up the next day, stuffies strewn across the bed, my littlespace had left and i was fully in big mode -it was like being a werewolf and waking up the next day human! i was confused, going like 'wait, what happened last night?' xD that's gonna be a feeling i'll have to get used to~
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]