IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share the good news you have or positive experiences you want to share related to CGL, AB, ageplay, or other age regression topics.
Forum rules: Please do not ask questions or seek advice here!
Hi there, first of all… the English don’t is my birth language and I`m learning it for myself, so I`m sure that the down have horrible grammatical errors and maybe I don’t can express too clearly, so sorry. I`m Studying every day¡ I promise¡
The first time that I write here, was like a year back and was with a question so silly and out of place that after reading the answers “all of them very respectful” I felt ashamed of myself : “I`m a real little without a daddy or caregiver for myself?” I stop writing here thinking that I had committed an unforgivable sin, feeling like the worst fool. I was only beginning to learn about the AB, littles mommy and daddy and so much other things, and first I was very curious, I was beginning to feel too identified. And had an incessant question in my head: could I be a little? Well, a year or so after the silly question and without never have been with a daddy or caregiver I can proudly affirm that, yes. I feel like a little because I’m, absolutely a little. And maybe is silly, but I wanna to thanks to all in there, I had post in absolute in the las year, but I had been reading all! And each mini letter help me to don’t feel so alone in in a big world all full of grow up.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]