IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Topics pertaining specifically to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer/Questioning discussions, help needs, questions, points, and other conversations.
I'm asexual, too! Potentially demisexual but, honestly, as someone who got out of a relationship that went on for about 9 years and my partner and I never got intimate nor did we ever ask for those things.
There's something wonderful about just vibing with each other and not needing a lot.

My ex-partner was also supportive when I got into this community. She said it wasn't her "thing" but she thought it was cute! I definitely felt better finding this community since it helped me understand myself a lot more! :pinkh:
I am still struggling with my physically intimate identity but I feel like I am close to asexual! I do not really have the desire to be physically intimate with people but I do like to intimate so I am trying to figure out what that means about me. It makes it very hard to find a cg because I trying to describe my feelings is very difficult!
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]