IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Create a review of the garment or item you've tried or read reviews from others to determine which is right for you.
By Heisenbergdl
Diaper Brand Name:

Abu

Diaper Style Name:

Plain white, sdk, kiddo, cars

Diaper Type (reusable cloth or disposable):
Disposable

Size Tried:

Medium, large...didnt really go over well, quite a large large, you may think you need a large and that may not be the case, check with suppliers about exact measurements.

Experience and Review:
I was given a large supply of the above mentioned to try, as im always doing different reviews of different diapers for the AB community.

Now, these are all good diapers, from the above mentioned three or four types however, they vary greatly. The first thing id like to speak of is the size. I want to say the abu standard seems to be somewhat similar to that of most other brands, at the least varying only slightly. Sdk, kiddo, are two tape diapers, but dont worry about this because the 1 tape at each side is basically two of the smaller ones that a four tape would have if combined. They are thick, especially the plain white and sdk or kiddo, not a diaper id wear on the job or when im out. They are very comfortable but this too can vary from different types, i noticed the plain white and kiddo had softer insides then the others. For actual incontinence needs, they work flawlessly, but due to the thickness i usually fold diapers like thi in half length wise to better suit my needs. They are high quality, you get what you pay for, but as i said for actual daily wear, only really the cars are good for due to there being slightly thinner then the rest, be careful when ordering the cars diaper, there are two different types of external materials used for them. Indeed expensive but a must have for any real AB atleast to try.
By BigPampers
Im curious about the Medium...I tried the Large and found them to be too large as well.

The best fitting diaper I have ever tried is the "Regular" size Dry 24/7. It fits perfectly.

Is the Medium Super Dry Kids larger than most other Mediums?

Thanks! Just wondering!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]