IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Create a review of the garment or item you've tried or read reviews from others to determine which is right for you.
By Emily
Diaper Brand Name: Dotty the Diaper Company

Diaper Style Name: Dotty the Pony

Diaper Type (reusable cloth or disposable): Disposable

Size Tried: Large

Experience and Review: I bought a pack of 40 diapers from a place called The AB Company. From what I had seen, it was a pretty reputable store/company. I ordered premium shipping, which was only about $8. Total, the price was around $105, but I also bought an adult pacifier from them as well. The pacifier was meh, but I'm glad I have one now. The shipment arrived in about a week, but strangely it was supposed to come in two small packages but instead they arrived in one giant box. My mom actually discovered it and I was slightly embarrassed to see her lug it up the stairs. Inside were 4 small bags of 10 diapers each.

From what you can likely find on the Internet, they are absolutely adorable, and a major improvement to my wardrobe. I should have bought 20 diapers though. Given how thick they are, they barely fit into my available free space as it is. I had to sit on a few bags just to get it all to fit. The four plastic bags had a logo on it, so I had to dispose of them in a separate plastic trash bag, but the box didn't have any discerning logos on it fortunately. I'd give them a 4/5, but I have nothing to compare that against.

Negatives or Areas of Improvement: Two main problems with it: First is that the structural integrity of the diapers themselves are not very strong, and when they crumble, the cotton falls out and becomes a mess to clean up.

Secondly is the pink ink on them doesn't stay. If it's in contact with another article of clothing, then that pink ink transfers over. I had a pair of white tights that are now light pink at the top. Fortunately it hasn't transferred over to my bed yet (since I've been sleeping in them).

Positives or Areas of Quality: Extremely soft and super cute and adorable to wear.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]