IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: ssshhh it's a secret :omg:
  • Biological Age: 20 (turning 21 soon though!)
  • Height: 5'6'
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: single
  • physically intimate orientation: Straight (mostly)
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    A caring Daddy that will be there for me and communicate me so I'm never guessing in our relationship
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    Local preferred but will consider long distance. I go to school in California but am from the Chicago land area.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    Taller than me in heels, strong firm hands, big biceps, sexy voice, a good communicator (both in person and over text), someone who is caring and a little protective of his princess. They also have a good sense of adventure! :craze:
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    physically intimate
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    If you are my Daddy then you are my one and only Daddy but I reserve the right to explore other non dd/lg relationships
  • How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene?
    not very long.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    also not very long
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom?
    Someone who sees spankings mostly as punishments. Someone who doesn't mind a little brat from time to time. Someone who is willing to explore this dynamic with me and is open to suggestions!
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?
    I'm kind, sweet and love to cuddle. I also enjoy making somewhat mundane tasks fun! Like cooking a meal together or making a game out of cleaning up.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy?
    The only one I've really gotten to explore is watersports but I'm curious about restraints and special burst control
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy?
    I don't enjoy a lot of physical pain or heavy verbal degradation
  • What are your hard limits when it comes to play?
    No intentional breaking of skin or harsh pains of any kind.
  • What are some punishments you enjoy when being disciplined, corrected, guided, or seduced?
    Spankings. Lots of teasing! handcuffing my arms behind me.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?
    Snacks and candy! Verbal praise, physically intimate rewards :pres:
  • Describe one of your favorite physically intimate or nonsexual fantasies:
    I want Daddy to take me shopping and maybe I throw a small fit and he has to take me to the dressing room and remind me that I'm his ;)
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your Caregiver?
    Daddy, Sir, Mister
  • If into physically intimate scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed?
    I communicate to my Daddy what I didn't like and talk about what we can do next time to avoid the situation but still have fun! :splode:
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    The care aspect. the Caregiver Dom scenarios aren't strictly physically intimate. ::3:
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are 5 physically intimate things you enjoy?
    Toys! Lost of teasing, bladder/ toilet control, giving and receiving oral.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Pretty skirts, cuddles :luff: , warm blankets, warm hugs :hugs: , stubble
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Deadpool, The Avengers, almost anything Batman related
  • What are your 3 of your favorite foods?
    Crab legs, scallops, almost anything noodle related
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    I normally resort to using logic to prove my point and will raise my voice
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    Hmm... Well I think I've said a lot here already but feel free to message me with more questions! :hi: :bye: :heart:
im a really caring a devoted partner and you would always be number one. never having to guess where my loyalty is. i live in southern california but could totally see traveling to see you if we hit it off. i have a few questions for you. i wanna have you all to myself and i want you to want the same. i hope to hear from you soon!
Hi princess,

I am littleless at the moment, but my heart can't take it. I have so much love and discipline to offer that one special little. It's takes a lot of dedication and commitment to be my special little girl, but maybe, just maybe, you are her. I'm not a perfect Daddy, but I can make you feel like a perfect princess!

Tell me a little (Pardon the pun) about yourself. I would love to make a connection and see where it takes us. Looking forward to your response!
By Deleted User 26715
Hey there,
I enjoyed reading your personal ad and I'd be interested in learning more about you. I don't live in California, but I'm currently living in the Chicago area. You seem like a fun girl and I think we'd have a great time chatting :)
Anyway if you're still looking and interested, definitely lemme know :D
You seem very sweet. Id love to get to know each other and see where things go. I live in california and am searching for a prinvess that lives close by so we can actually do things together. so we can actually do things together. Let me know if your interested.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]