IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By PrincessToriii
  • Name:
    Victoria/Tori
  • Biological Age:
    I just turned 20 this month!
  • Height:
    Alllmmoostttt 5'4
  • Weight:
    Amperage/a little curvy
    I'm getting my esthetics license in TWO days!! I'm so excited! I hope to be working in a spa within a month :)
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status:
    Single
  • physically intimate orientation:
    Straight
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little?
    Every relationship I've been in for the past few years (not ddlg), I've felt the need to be nurtured and cared for and wanted to devote myself to my partner. I guess I've always been into being a little; I just didn't know it had a name!
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    I'm looking for a loving daddy who wants to take care of his babygirl. Daddy needs to have a good sense of humor and can turn any frown upside down! I can be a little bratty and cranky, so I would like daddy to be patient and understanding and be able to help me through it when I get upset! I want a daddy to cuddle with and talk about my day with and help me destress after a long day!
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    I'm open to both! Distance can be hard but when two people are devoted to one another, it's a wonderful thing!
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    *see two answers above hehe*
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    Both! I can be very shy at first but after getting to know you, I am very open minded and up for anything!
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    I am strictly monogamous. I am your and you are mine! ^.^
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    I've been into it for a couple years but have only physically started trying it out for seven months now.
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom?
    Caring, funny, patient, respectful! Someone who can help soothe my anxieties. Also a daddy who isn't a meanie head but enforces the rules!
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?
    I am completely devoted to my daddy and will do anything to please him! When I disobey, I always accept my consequences. I will always be here to listen to his rants and alllll about his day. Like I said before, I am very open minded and want to explore everything you're into!
  • What are some punishments you prefer for being disciplined, corrected, or guided?
    spankings, writing sentences, timeout, no stuffies/phone for an hour, things a long that nature! I like for daddy to think out the box!!!!
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?
    Anything daddy can think of. I like them to be creative and thoughtful!
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
    Going out with my daddy and having him show me off! I would love to go on vacation with daddy!
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your Caregiver?
    Daddy (duh!^.^), sir, anything he prefers!
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    I feel with general doms, it's all about sex. A caregiver is much more than that! A caregiver cares about the well-being of his/her little and will do anything to make them safe!
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Cuddling!
    Coloring!
    Crocheting/embroidery!
    Watching funny movies!
    Listening to music with daddy!
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    the nightmare before Christmas, the empowers new groove, finding nemo!
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Mac n cheese! Chocolate! Southwest salads!
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
    La dispute, Melanie Martinez, Prince!
  • What is something you have recently learned?
    How to do embroidery! I love crafts :) or any kind!
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?
    Completing my schooling for esthetics!
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    At first I get mad/sad. But I always want to talk things out rationally and meet in the middle!
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    I sometimes may be a little difficult, but I promise I'm worth it! I love pleasing my daddy!
Hi there Tori!
I am a switch so I can act like a little and caregiver, and while I lean more towards my little side, I would be happy to be your caregiver because while being a caregiver isn't as satisfying to me, I still like it alot!
If you want, I could just be a temporary daddy for you or I can be your full time daddy.
I am 18 and a boy (of course)
I give lots of love but I am firm and stern when necessary!
Everything is nonsexual!
Because I still live with my mommy since I am 18 *blushes* I could only text/message, calls and other things would be rare.
I live in Moorhead MN btw so this will be long distance.
PM me if ya wanna talk and we can set up a way to chat!
Hey there Tori~
I'm fairly new at the caregiver thing, but I am confident in getting better at the role. I'm usually pretty busy, but I will definitely make time/ send schedules for when I'm off work/ school (I have 2 jobs and a college student >_<).
It takes a while for me to get warmed up to the sexuality side of things, so I'm comfortable with waiting until you're ready in that aspect. I am 21, and right now I am in my parent house, however, I am planning on moving out soon. Until then though, calls and texts would be ideal. I'm usually on my PC a lot, and carry around a laptop with Skype on it. This will be long distance since I am from Maryland.
Send me a PM if you're interested~ And congrats on the esthetics license!
Hello princess 😁
I'm Shawn. I'm 38 and from North Idaho/Eastern Washington. So it would be long distance, at least to start lol. I'm a very patient and loving natural caregiver/daddy. I work a full time job (if you message me I will tell you about my job), but it allows me a lot of time off. If you are interested, message me and we can chat more. Hope you have a great day!
Hi! I live in Texas and a daddy dom looking for a special little girl like you! I'm a very loving and caring daddy looking for someone that I can make happy and care for me too. I hope you're having a lovely day, and I hope you're safe and happy. I really hope I hear from you- have a lovely day!!
Hi Tori, I'm Daddy Mike. I'm a new to Arizona Daddy. I work nights as an emergency room nurse. I love being able to come home and snuggle up with my little Princess before I go to sleep. On my off days (I get 5 days off in a row every 2 weeks) I like to go explore the area on my motorcycle, or stay home to make some good food, build a blanket fort, and watch TV. I'd love to chat with you so drop me a line.
Well hello clingy lil one. Guess what? I'm clingy as all hell 💕 I'm monogamous to my core, once I'm yours I am YOURS, and you're mine ^-^ I'm honestly constantly super cute in texts when talking to my lil one, because I want them to be happy as a clam as much as possible, and whenever they aren't happy!!!! I find the source and I eradicate it for them 💕 I do all I can for my lil one because they're my lil one. I live to care for others and to have someone next to me, that desires me to care for them constantly, is a dream come true!! I've been in the mindset of a daddy/caregiver for a few years now, probably going on 4 now, and that doesn't mean I'm super duper experienced, just that I've gotten a few different perspectives over time and am still learning 💕 would love to get to know you and learn how to keep your smile vibrant and true *muah muah* hope all is well, message me if I interest you with my intentions <33
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]