IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By CutesyLilHoneyBun
  • Name: Fawn
  • Biological Age: 20

--------------------------------------------
    Hi *waves*
    I'm Fawn (well at least that's what I'd like you to call me until we get to know each other)
    I'm a 20 year old living in the south east of England who's little age is 6, I enjoy lots of things both big and little!
    When big I enjoy Steampunk, vintage aviation (I love going to airshows) cooking/baking, Cosplay, walking..... actually all those things can be enjoyed while I'm little too!
    I think my little is very much a part of who I am and I can flit between being big and little within seconds, I think mostly though I'm pretty much little a lot of the time when I am able to express it without judgement or suspicion as I'm just very little and playful by nature.
    I enjoy cartoons and Disney or all sorts of animated movies, some of my favourites are Tangled, Brave, Spirit stallion of the cimarron, tinkerbell (she's my absolute favourite Disney character!) and Zootropolis.
    I love snuggles and the idea of being able to have PJ days snuggled on the sofa watching kiddie stuff or even adult programmes as I have plenty of favourites in those too (like Grimm)
    Stuffies and fluffy blankies are a MUST and I also would love if you'd be into building blanket forts as I've never tried that.
    I'm into dummies and sippy cups, colouring, drawing (love drawing pictures for daddy) and I have a few kinks I'm interested in exploring so please only get in touch if you're open to new things or more unusual things.
    I'd like to try nappies as it seems so cute to me!
    Tinkle play is also appealing so hopefully you'd be into that, I'd like a relationship where I am free to explore my fantasies and kinks openly.
    I love to dress cute and playful and look good for daddy so it'd be great if you enjoyed dressing me or telling me what to wear and doing my hair etc
    I'd also like a very hands on daddy who gives rules and occasional punishments as well as helping me with things like washing my hair or bathing me and helping me with simple tasks and reading me stories and such stuff.
    In fact it'd be great if you'd enjoy sending me pictures of you and your day and little voice messages and videos as they are all big parts of making it enjoyable for me.
    As much as I do like structure and occasional punishments and you telling me what to do so I can really feel little, I do also like to be able to just have an off day sometimes without it being an issue so would be ideal if you were a lenient caring daddy who knew when I was down and just needed cheering up and let me off the hook kinda thing.
    I am new to this lifestyle and currently have not had a daddy but I have a good idea of what I'd like in a partner, I can usually tell if I click with someone straight away so please do not be offended if I feel like we are not a good match.
    I'd very much love to find a daddy who is into all the same stuff as me but I appreciate that not everyone is the same and two people can still get along even if they aren't into everything the other is.
    Ideally you'd be 28-38 (this is a preference but isn't set in stone) and fairly handsome (Im afraid to say I struggle to feel a connection if I don't find you attractive so I'd not be able to agree to anything until I've seen you)
    I do not like excessive amounts of tattoos, beards, no hair, piercings, long hair, or overly large guys (I do not intend to offend anyone with this, I just prefer my partner not to be any of those things I'm very sorry!)
    you must be in the UK and willing to travel.
    Oh also I'm big into video games and would love if you were a bit nerdy (hopefully we can find lots of games we'd like to play together!) I'm quite nerdy myself so if you're into anime and going to conventions and stuff that's cool.
    If you're interested then leave me a comment and I'll send you a friend request.
    I should mention my situation is very complicated so you'd need to be ok with that and be patient, I'd have to get to know you very well online before anything could come in real life.
    Anyway I have a lot more stuff I like and am interested in so hopefully you'll want to chat and we can discuss to see if we're a good match :)
    I'm mostly just looking for potential daddies and see how things go, we can discuss things further if you're interested over private messaging though
    Well, thanks for reading!
    I should probably mention that I don't like smoking or drug use so I'm not the one for you if you do either sorry
Hi Fawn
You sound like my kind of girl, I am interested in a lot. The same things as you so would love to get to know you more. I love girding rules and punishments if you don't follow rules. I am into nappies so would love to help you out with them, and am very open about kinks as I have a lot. I also love playing video game. I'm not in your age range but I hope that it doesn't bother you too much.
Hi me and my daddy are looking for a little asni get lonely when he's away.
I thought you'd be perfect s we literally have everything in common.
And you live close.
You'd also love my daddy he's amazing ,smart and amazing in bed.
If you'd like to chat with us. Don't hesitate to message me x
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]