IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
I had problem posting this yesterday, Admin informed that that the site was undergoing security updates. Thank you, Admin for keeping us safe.

So, I'll post this now. :)
  • Name: Gennie, or Gary (My little girl side or my real adult side)
  • Biological Age: 60
  • Height: 6
  • Weight: 260
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single, always have been.
  • physically intimate orientation: Straight, hetero
  • DateCGL.com Username: Gennie, same as it is here
  • What are some things that have led you to identify as a little?

First off, we need to define what a 'little' is. To me, it's anyone who feels that some part of them is significantly younger than their actual age, and would, in real life, be considered a minor. That covers a broad spectrum of people. However, I also feel that I should be, or at least some part of me, should be, a baby girl between the ages of 9 and 15 months old. I consider that to be what makes me a 'little.'
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?

Specifically, I am looking for a female caregiver. The normal 'Mommy' for an AB, or Babysitter, Auntie, or even older sibling sister all would work well for me. I am looking for someone who can treat me like the little babygirl I envision in my mind.

If this were to become a face to face meeting, I would like a woman who is at least in her 30's, since women younger than that would just kind of freak me out. The age difference is too much. Online, however, I don't see that it makes that much of a difference, since at that point, it's role play.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?

Ideally, I would like to have a person in real life who is close to me, for the physical contact, and the ability to be together. But, I realize that is not always possible, so an online, distance relationship is possible. I would have to see how it worked out with the CG, though.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

My perfect match would be a woman who is intelligent, thoughtful, loving and caring, and willing to accept me as I am, and be willing to help me become what I can become, even at my old age.
    She would, ideally, be attractive to look at, and honestly, if she was a couple of inches taller than I am (which would be very hard to find), I would like to be able to literally 'look up' to her. If she could cradle me, cuddle me and hold me close, physically, that would be so appealing to me.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?

Gennie is primarily non-physically intimate, due to her age. Gary is also predominately non-physically intimate because of HIS age, and medical conditions. I'm a little, in my view, littles don't do physically intimate things. I know that does apply to others.

HOWEVER, in any relationship, particularly one that is face to face, it is vitally important that if one partner is interested in a physically intimate relationship, that the other partner be able to perform to keep the first partner happy and satisfied. So, if need be, I can step out of little mode to help my CG meet her physically intimate needs, if that arises.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?

I don't know. Honestly, I've never been in a real relationship for any length of time, with anyone, inside or outside of the Little community. I would be primarily interested in a Mommy/Little type of relationship, but if there were a Mommy and an Auntie/Neighbor/other adult female CG, or Mommy, Me and another babygirl (Biological female, sorry guys), that might also interest me.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?

Since I've not had any kind of relationship with a CG, I don't think I can say I ever have been, although I would like to.
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom?

I am NOT interested in a D/s type of situation. I am not into BeDeeSeM, or anything like that. I am looking for a CG who cares, who wants to be soft and gentle, who is willing to take care of a 9-15 month old babygirl when I am in that headspace. I'm not into Power play, where she takes my power, I surrender it freely. I'm not into pain or spankings, etc (had enough of those as a real child) nor am I interested in humiliation. Basically, if a caretaker looks at me the same way she might look at a REAL baby, we're pretty good.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?

I offer intelligence, caring attitude, a seriously warped sense of humor. If she is the right person, I will adore her, listen to her, do what she says, and be there completely for her.
  • What are some punishments you prefer for being disciplined, corrected, or guided?

I don't *do* punishments. Please see my comments in the forum thread on Punishment, page 3.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?

I was going to ask if I was a dog, to be rewarded, but you DO reward babies and small children for being good, and doing the right thing. That comes as praise, a hug, a kiss or other physical contact that tells me I did what my CG wanted me to do, and I was a good girl.
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:

A pure fantasy would be to wake up in my crib, having my CG/Mommy come into the room. From that point on, for the entire day, weekend, or week, I am treated exactly like a baby. I'm dressed as one, fed like one, I play like one. If my CG has to go out, she takes me with her. Other people see me, as an 'Adult Baby', but there is no humiliation or scorn, I'm treated just like a baby, only bigger. I have a stroller Mommy pushes me around in. At home, I have a high chair, playpen, changing table, complete nursery. I become, for whatever predetermined period of time, a complete, totally depending small little, with my CG needing to do everything for me.

As an added feature, the night before, a long hypnosis session to 'get me ready' would be cool, with sessions every night to keep me as a baby.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your Caregiver?

Depending on the role the CG wishes to play would determine that. However, 'Mommy', 'Momma' etc for a Mommy CG would be great.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?

I don't know, honestly, but I don't want a Domme at all, I want a caring caregiver.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?

Photography
    Reading
    Making music/playing music on my keyboards
    Motorcycles (although I don't have one yet)
    Long rides on a summer day with the top down in the car, and a wet diaper between my legs!
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?

Gary
    The Andromeda Strain (the original)
    2001: A Spacy Oddyessy
    Ender's Game

Gennie
    Gennie doesn't really understand movies, but if she had to pick one or two,
    Stuart Little was kind of cute
    Cats and Dogs was almost funny
    The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie, classic Warner Brothers, Mel Blanc.
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?

Steak and potatos
    Veal Parmesean (if cooked right)
    Many kinds of seafood.
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?

Basically, 'The Great American Songbook' Not a song, band or artist, but a collection of music from the mid-1930's through until the late 1950's, or early 1960's.
  • What is something you have recently learned?

That while I am unemployed, Welfare Medicaide WILL pay for my diapers, since I have to take diuretics for my heart condition.
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?

I'm still alive. Sounds flippant, it's not. I probably should have committed suicide multiple times in my life, and the one time I did try, I failed. That failure may be the best failure of all time, at least for me.
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?

Logically, if I can. RIght now, because I'm not on certain medication I should be, it may be emotional. I may also sulk, especially if I know I'm right, but the other person can't see that. However, I always try to be open to the other side, just to make sure I am not incorrect. Or, if I am, I change my position.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

I'm a nice person. I may seem a little scary at first, many people say that, but once they get to know me, they know that I am the best friend they ever will have. I take a bit of getting used to, my social skills are poor, but I really am a good person, all around.
I hope that the things I've entered into this request meet the requirements people associate with these sort of things. I'm an AB, a baby girl, and I'm needy. I don't know if that's what someone is looking for or not, but it's what it is. I hope to hear from a female caretaker who finds this interesting, or is at least curious about me.

Ask me, I don't bite . . . too hard.

Gennie
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]