IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By Deleted User 36375
  • Name: Emily
  • Biological Age: 19
  • Height:5'4
  • Weight: 140 lb
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation: Bisexual/Pansexual
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little?
    I really love cute things and being taken care of. I always end up in the toy section at the store.
    I love warm hugs :3 I like to depend on someone
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    Someone who will love me and take care of me; Who will understand my passions and will support my goals. I would love a serious relationship that would hopefully lead to a forever together.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    I'm open to long distance, I doubt I'll find someone of my country who likes being a caregiver.
    I would like someone who has the means/ is able to visit me.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    Be attentive as well as able to carry on a conversation. Someone older and taller than me. Someone who enjoys movies as much as I do (If you LOVE Star Wars that's a huge plus). Someone who has a passion or life goals;Something that drives their life forward.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    I would like a nonsexual relationship. Honestly I just want someone who will love me without expecting sex to come eventually. My little space is only sfw and is my way of relaxing after a stressful day at university.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    Monogamous, my caregiver is MY caregiver.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    For about 5 months.
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom?
    I'm looking for devotion. Someone who will love me unconditionally and listen to my worries. Someone who wants a serious and long lasting relationship based on trust,love and honesty. Someone who IS NOT interested in the physically intimate aspect of the relationship. Someone who will supervise me and remind me when to eat because sometimes I get carried away with homework and forget. Someone who will sing me to sleep and read me stories. Someone who makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?
    I'm a very respectful and attentive little. I would offer you my heart to love you and to hold. My hand to walk and support during your good and bad days.
  • What are some punishments you prefer for being disciplined, corrected, or guided?
    Being spanked, kneeling time, writing lines. I'm a very good girl because princesses must be good and stick to the rules so I do.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?
    Pictures or videos of my caregiver,getting my caregiver to do a little activity with me, presents (maybe) and being allowed to stay up late.
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
    My caregiver and I playing with my stuffies like acting of some sort or having a tea party with them. Being given a bath and told what to wear, eat something in a cute shape like dino nuggets or mickey pancakes and be treated like the little girl I am. I would love to try diapers.Watching a movie while we cuddle and then fall asleep.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your Caregiver?
    I love to call them Daddy or Mommy.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    They are more tender and caring towards the little.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    watching Star Wars movies
    reading books by Tolkien or Star Wars fanfiction and classic books
    taking care of my kitten Leia
    would love cuddles and going out to eat
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Star Wars The Force Awakens
    Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
    Wonder Woman, Labyrinth, The Lord of The Rings movies
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Steak, Yellow potatoes and grapes. I also love me some burritos.
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
    I love listening to Ed Sheeran, Sleeping At Last and Aerosmith. As well as the random track here and there. Right now I have on repeat G-Eazy & Halsey- Him & I.
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?
    Having good grades and becoming more confident in myself as well as being less shy with the people around me.
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    Ask the how,why,when,what that caused the situation at hand and try to get to an agreement or a middle point by talking honestly with each other.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    As stated above I am a student so my schedule can be crazy at times. I'm a neuroscience major and I want to become a neurosurgeon in the future. But I would try and stay connected and send messages between classes and breaks and when I do have free time it will be all for us. I'm a bit shy but if you get to know me I open up.

If you are an interested caregiver please contact me. Have a lovely day/night! take care xoxo :splode:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]