IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By Deleted User 62376
DateCGL Username: anniesdreaming
Legal Age: 35
Gender Identity: Female She/Her
physically intimate Orientation: Queer/Questioning, I'm not 100% sure, I might be Bisexual, Demisexual or Lesbian, I just know that I'm not straight
Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single

Approximate Regression Age Range: I'm pretty sure it's 3-9, I might slip younger

What type of partner are you looking for here? I'm looking for a caregiver who identifies as a Mommy

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches? I am open to both local and long distance

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? I have only ever been in monogamous relationships, however I am not opposed to trying a polyamorous relationship either

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: I think someone who is kind, caring and understanding would be a good match for me. I also feel that someone with experience in a Caregiver/little relationship would be good as I don't have any and would love to learn from someone who knows what they are doing in that regard.

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little? Last fall I was reading a lot of fanfiction and I came across a story that sounded interesting, so I jumped right into it even though I didn't understand what all the tags in it meant. Anyway it turned out to be a Littlespace story and I found myself noticing a lot of traits of the character who was Little and how similar they were to my own traits, and it got me questioning. I've always had a more childlike nature and have hidden it from others because I was lead to believe that it was not socially acceptable and strange for me to still be that way when I was no longer an actual child. That story opened my eyes and made me feel more free to embrace myself.

Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression? I don't know. My relationship experience is equal to that of an actual 12 year old... which is to say practically non existent. So I don't really have a frame of reference for this question to give an accurate answer.

How long have you identified as a Little? I have probably been Little for most of my life. I only found out about Littlespace and knew that was who I was in October 2020.

Are you a Little that likes to or expects to be punished? I feel that bad/inappropriate behavior should be punished. At this point though I am not sure whether I would enjoy being punished or not.

What do you think you have to offer to a partner? I can offer my time, my patience, my loyalty, myself

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios: Just playing or exploring together sounds lovely. Spending the day at a zoo or museum and then helping make dinner when we got home and cuddling while watching a movie after dinner.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? I like coloring/drawing/painting, I like adventuring/exploring out in nature and taking pictures, I like playing with building and tactile toys, I also like watching cartoons and I enjoy reading and being read to

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy? My favorite movie is Galaxy Quest, my current favorite Disney movie is Coco, and my favorite cartoon is Little Witch Academia

What are 3 of your favorite foods? 3 Favorite meals: Pizza, pasta(spaghetti or mac n cheese), and soup(so many kinds). 3 Favorite desserts: Cookies, pie, and ice cream

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists? anything by Sara Bareilles, P!nk, and I really like Kristin Chenoweth's voice

What is something you have recently learned? I learned how to open up the back of my laptop and up the memory.

What is your current biggest life achievement? I have an associates degree in animal sciences, and a dental assisting degree

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? During an argument or disagreement I have a hard time verbally expressing myself. I have needed to switch to pen and paper or text before just so I can organize my thoughts and say what I actually mean to say.

What do you think of being partnered to a Caregiver who requires a large portion of your attention? I think with the right Caregiver this would be absolutely wonderful

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? I can be shy and nonverbal at times. Also I don't have much relationship experience so I would like you to be understanding about that.
Hello Annie (I hope it's ok to call you that) I know it's been a little while since you posted this, so I'm not entirely sure if you're still looking for that MD/Cg Figure in your life. But I've taken an interest in you, I'm super into psychology and just the idea that everything happens for a reason, so I find how you discovered this side of yourself to be exciting and interesting. I'm glad you're finding out more and more about yourself on your road to self-discovery. I think it's really cool how you were able to take apart your computer to be able to upgrade the memory of it, that's not something many people can do. I like that you have studies in animal sciences, I love animals and talking to someone who knows a lot about them would be nice to have. (I'm a good listener) Again, I'm unsure if you're still seeking this kind of connection but if you are, I'd like to talk to you and get to know you some more and see if there's any type of connection there.
Thank you for your time, and I hope you have a good day :heart:
By Deleted User 62376
It is perfectly okay to call me Annie.

I have not found a caregiver yet. I am okay with chatting(I did see your message on DCGL). What is your favorite thing to do?
By Deleted User 62376
Update:

Legal Age: 36

physically intimate Orientation: Lesbian/polysexual(for those who don't know it's in-between bisexual and pansexual). I prefer partners with she/her or she/they pronouns.

Approximate Regression Age Range: 2-8

What type of partner are you looking for here?: I am still looking for a CG who identifies as a Mommy, but I am also looking for someone close to or over my own age(at least in your 30s).

What is something you have recently learned?: I am currently learning how to code for web-development.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]