IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Friday starting at 8:00PM Eastern time
This sounds really fun! :shuff: I would love to watch steven universe and adventure time. Also as a suggestion some old cartoon network shows like grim adventures of billy and mandy and ed edd and eddy would be a nice addition :D And as others have suggested, it would be good if it was earlier for people who live in Europe so we don't have to wait till 2am, if that's possible. :stuffie: :sleep:
I love this idea! Is this a concept of a possible event, or has this been scheduled? I know a lot of people have mentioned cartoons (which ARE the best), but have any sitcom shows been suggested? TGIF used to feature Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Boy Meets World, and others. Maybe sitcom shows from the 80's and 90's.... you know, if other littles like them too.
Schedule is set for this round and is posted in the first post. Starts Fridays at 7:30. Though this week we will be starting with Voltron since we didn't get to that last week. What was everyone's favorite thing from last week? Gargoyles is mine.
How are we having this TGIF? like how are we going to watch the shows all together? ;-; I doesn't understand. will we stream them somewhere? I just joined so I feel a little lost (haha I'm a Little)
Im fairly new to this website and i got to say this is a very beautiful way to spend time with a little. This is very interesting concept. By the way anyone out there that can help me work this website?
Can we do this more often... for those for whom Friday doesn't work and those in different time zones? I would also like to make this an LDR date night, which would be helpful for some of us. I don't know if there is a way to have rooms set up for LDR dates with movies or not.
intellectualdaddy wrote: 7 years ago Can we do this more often... for those for whom Friday doesn't work and those in different time zones? I would also like to make this an LDR date night, which would be helpful for some of us. I don't know if there is a way to have rooms set up for LDR dates with movies or not.
Well, first off, the main concern is does it work for the person running it. In which case, days other than Friday do not. Second, I mean, I don't see why this needs to be labeled a "date night". This is not a dating site. Daddies and littles can attend together, obviously. My little is usually there. We watch it together, but I mean, what exactly are you suggesting as far as making it a date night other than you and your little can both attend, which would be obvious that you could?
Great idea! It's difficult coming up with material for an innocent but naughty, precocious, easily distracted little one. Anything but Barney! Maybe The Muppets, Gravity Falls, RugRats, Babies' Day Out, The Baby (1970), Mr Rodger's Neighborhood, Romper Room, Mighty Mouse, Homeward Bound, Disney movies Dumbo, et. al. Bob's Burgers, Ren and Stimpy, Tarzan, Transformers, Superman, Batman. Mickey Mouse Club?
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]