IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Saturday starting at 6:30PM Eastern time
So, for some reason it won't let me do a poll. The times that I am open to do the campaign is anytime after 6pm on Sundays. Comment the time that you want the campaign to happen at weekly starting on December 30th. Also to make your comment longer so that you can actually post it tell me about what you want to see in the campaign. Yes, I know that saying that is just begging Jken to write an essay in the comments but that is a risk I am willing to take. Time zone is EST.
~Kittylizzytt
As it is Sunday, I think that you should do it as early as possible, as some will have to work the next day. So 6pm works best i think, though I will be in no matter what time we end up playing.

As for what I would like to see in the campaign, Ill be happy with anything, but would love to see some inter-dimensional travel, some sword fighting and maybe a hint of magic. Fantasy stuff. But like I said, Ill be up for anything you decide.
:craze: :saber: :saber: :craze:
Yeah. I'd like to start it even earlier if possible. But 6 works.
I just don't want to see it go too far off the rails. What makes 80s movies so good is that they have a well defined Universe and crazy stuff happens within that framework. So, I don't want to go to space AND the Upside down AND travel through time (actually, just no time travel, period, please) AND meet a wizard AND fight a dinosaur, etc.

All of that said, however, if we do want to do lots of crazy things, we should probably just RP Kung Fury.

Also, I'd like us to be no older than middle school (or at least the majority of the group).

Hopefully all that's not too much to ask
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]