IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Saturday starting at 6:30PM Eastern time
Due to lack of interest and lack of players showing up Rememorex will not be continued. We will instead be starting the Stranger Things Dungeons & Dragons Adventure. This game can only handle 5 players but the character sheets are pre-made. But just because you played a character in one session doesn't mean that you will always get to play it. Due to there only being 5 character slots I will try to get online at least 30 minutes before the start of each session and in those 30 minutes I want the people that plan on playing that night to PM me and say what character that they want to play that night. When game time comes I will say who is playing what character (on a first come first served basis) and if there are any open slots. But for the first session I will be giving priority to the former Rememorex players that were still hoping for that to continue (that is the only exception to the first come first served basis). (Edit: The game time stays at 6:30pm Saturday)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]