IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username (required): SgtSnuffles
Legal Age: 26
Gender Identity: male
physically intimate Orientation: hetero
Current Marital or Relationship Status: separated

What type of partner are you looking for here? a little to adore and love on that will show the same care and respect back, someone who I can encourage and provides their own back.

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches?
Open to long distance

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? monogamous

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: someone short and tiny so that I can pick you up and carry you around In my arms or on my shoulders, someone who wants to play outside, Go to the park, or sit in the garage and color or watch while daddy works. Someone that wants to be tucked in at night just as much as they want to crawl in and snuggle with dad. I also need someone who does have a career or a life goal, something I can support you in and reward for all of the hard work you do, and after a long day I can give you a bubble bath and let you cuddle in my lap for a good movie before I carry you to bed.

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver? past relationships and the experiences I've had, realizing that it's the role I want in the relationship.

Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression? both

How long have you identified as a Caregiver? this is my first time with this role and style of relationship, bit I think the last few years it's a role I've wanted to settle down into?

Are you a Caregiver that likes to or expects to punish your Little? I'm not one that like to punish but will if necessary, any punishment if needed or wanted in the relationship will be discussed and agreed upon prior

What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing to your Little? i like to cook special meals, go out for ice cream or a sweet treat, or put on your favorite movie and make a pillow fort to watch them in!

What do you think you have to offer to a partner? stability, encouragement, and that fatherly style of love that they are needing

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
You come home after being such a good girl all day, I cook you your favorite meal while you wa5ch and sit beside me in the kitchen drawing or coloring, after our meal we make a pillow fort and settle down for a movie, finally to end the night we give you a bubble bath and I tuck you into bed or you fall asleepnin my arms cuddle up.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
I love working and making things with leather and my hands
Horror movies
Spending time outside
Teaching anything and everything I can to whoever is interested
Learning and playing on the acoustic and bass guitars

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy?
Lord of the rings
MASH
War documentaries like battle 360

What are 3 of your favorite foods?
Pizza
Anything I can grill
Homemade Baked Mac and cheese

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
Losing my grip by junior Mesa
Creep by stone temple pilots (not radiohead)
Possum kingdom by the toadies

What is something you have recently learned?
That while being away on deployment is hard, it's the greatest experience of my life so far

What is your current biggest life achievement? working on an ambulance and as a medic for the last 8 years and loving every moment of it.

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? I will give space or ask for space as needed, I don't like to argue or fight because in the heat of the moment you're not giving honest thoughts. We will never go to sleep mad though, we will figure it out before bed and not let the issue fester.

What do you think of being partnered to a Little who requires a large portion of your attention? I think that is all part of any relationship with someone, but boundaries also have to be respected and understanding that 24/7 attention cannot always be devoted to each other is also realistic

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? I work full time as an airforce medic and have done so for the last 8 years, I also have a 2y/o son so keep that in mind before wanting to see if this will work between us. Oh, I do smoke cigarettes, and I'll sip beers if I'm working outside but very rarely do I ever drink to the point I'm drunk.

[img]
Hi… I’m a little nervous about posting this because you’re really cute and I’m kinda shy. I’m kinda new to this but you look sweet and trustworthy. I love in pa, I love kids, I wear my heart on my sleeve and I’m super dedicated to those I love. Also I love how in-depth all your answers are. They made me smile and I just felt really connected to the stuff you shared. I’m wondering if you’d be interested in chatting maybe a little…?
I hope you see this. ❣️
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]