IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By MommaSamantha
  • Name: You can call me Samantha
  • Height: Like 5'2"
  • Weight: I'm fluffy, but working on getting shape.
  • Occupation: Currently, I'm a ghostwriter, but I do have my own ideas for a business or two
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation: Bi, I do have a preference for boys, though.
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?

Hmm. Well, I started as a babygirl, actually. And due to a combination of bad Daddy Doms and outside trauma, I found myself wanting to protect and nurture that innocence in someone else.
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?

Um, honestly, every little is different. I will say, I love clingy, so long as the little understands that Momma will busy sometimes.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?

I don't really expect to find local. And this kind of relationship takes more time and care than most others, I think.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

Perfect match...someone sweet and soft, loving, honest. Honesty is most important. Caregivers aren't mind readers.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?

Both. I can handle a little that doesn't want sensual play crossing over, especially if they're little age is very young.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?

At this point, I'm not sure. I think, it could be really fun to have two littles.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?

Jeez...since I was 18 or 19.
  • What are you looking for in a little?

...how is this different that the question asking me to describe my perfect match?
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?

I'm very affectionate, loving and try to be even tempered. I'm very much a 'punishment needs to fit the crime' person. I haven't ever had a little, but I know I could be such a good Mommy.
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?

Some punishments could be spanking, corner time, early bed time, etc.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?

Cuddles. All of them. I love giving verbal praise. Maybe they get to pick out a treat. I think a box filled with random goodies would really fun. Coloring books, stuffies, maybe small dress up accessories.
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:

Brushing a little girls hair. Having her sit between my legs and brushing her hair while we talk, kissing her cheek.

For a boy, having his head in my lap while stroke his hair and talk.

Just something gentle.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?

I like kitten, little one, little girl/boy. There will probably be name specific nicknames as well.
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?

Just every little is different. They all need something different and bring different things with them. Good and bad.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?

Gentleness and the amount of devotion you need to give your little.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?

Reading, writing, cooking (I love baking), puppies (I don't have one, but would love one), and cute things
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?

RENT, Spirited Away, Lilo and Stitch
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?

I have pesky food allergies, but I do love soups and casseroles, and make really good cookies.
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?

Matchbox 20, Queen, and (currently) Adia
  • What is something you have recently learned?

Oh, that there are really cool crafty videos on YouTube.
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?

...surviving? Is that an accomplishment?
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?

That's pretty much a little, right? These kinds of relationships are just different. I know when I was a babygirl, I wanted to be with my Daddy Dom All The Time. And I used to freak out if even a few hours passed without hearing from him.
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    I will always do my best to explain things calmly. I know, some littles can get scared or anxious if they think their cg is mad.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    Hmm. Don't be scared. I promise, I'll be gentle. I'm very new to this community, so all responses are welcome. If nothing else, maybe we can be friends. :)
hewo
I currently am looking for a caregiver since mine left since his schedule between school and his job left little time for me but I would wike ou to be me mommy if ou choose me but if ou want to reach me message me here and me has kik but I am from iowa and it seems wike there is no one around iowa but I would be happy if ou would be me mommy oh and me actual name is derek but I also go by kio

thanks

baby kio
Hello! i'm a sensory and sensual based little/middle/pet, and i read all of this, and in all honesty, i am very similar to you.

Like you, i've had constant streaks of horrible dommes that only traumatized me, and a abusive birth mother that only made me scared and vulnerable, and because of this, i'm a mix of a little and a caregiver simultaneously. I really hate to see people in the situation i have been in as well. it hurts me a lot, being very selfless and a people pleaser.

I do have tendencies to be clingy, since i do love attention and affection as well, but as long as i am aware and know that someone is busy, i can be very patient (but if like they dont tell me they'd be afk i start to worry and get paranoid that i did something wrong)

as for your perfect match thing: "someone sweet and soft, loving, honest. Honesty is most important." i am that....then some. treat others the way you want to be treated you know. I am that, and kind, gentle, playful as well, with ton of energy, but the only draw back is that i can be extremely sensitive and emotional and extremely hard on myself.

and your fantasy scenario...omg...yes...please XD i absolutely LOVE cuddling and snuggles and pets..lots XD it's...actually one of my biggest turn ons XD

anyhow, bout myself. My little/middle/pet name is ikutoma, and i'm a kitoxpy (a mixture of kitten fox and puppy). i am really affectionate and loving and caring as well, and a little bit service oriented. i can cook and clean a little bit, tho im not really the best at it, but im overall a people pleaser. i love playing video games as well. I am not really a physically intimate based person like some, since it seems there isn't really much that actually arouses me at all. But the one that that really does by a lot it is any kind of sensory play, especially touch or affection. I'm prob like 70% non-physically intimate 30% physically intimate. But i absolutely love to be teased too.

The type of caregiver/mommy domme i'm looking for is someone who is loving, caring, gentle, understanding and forgiving and VERY affectionate, who loves to spoil her little a bit, and loves to tease as well, who can also help her little through hard times however she can. I will be honest, my biggest fantasy scenario is just simply being hugged and cuddles and pet a lot, and tons of positive reinforcement. Yeah...i can be extremely affectionate lol. I do like to be trained a little bit. i love learning new things...but i hate sudden changes. And if theres one thing anybdoy has to understand is that i have aspbergers as well.

But yeah. If ya think i would be something you'd want, we can chat, at the very least for a start be friends if you want (i am a person who prefers being friends first, then going foward when large amount of trust and understanding between people are establisted) would love to chat ^^
Hi there!
I'm looking for a caregiver and you sound like a great mommy!
Let me tell you a few things about myself.
I'm a boy
I'm 18
I live in Moorhead Minnesota
I'm a nonsexual little but I'm not opposed to the sensual side
I'm a baby who likes being in diapers or a toddler in pull-ups, whichever my caregiver wants is fine with me so long as it's one of those.
If you want more info or your interested then either look at my profile and look through my ad or PM me and ask any questions you'd like.
I really hope I get to chat with you soon!
~sincerely your friendly neighborhood baby boy :paci:
rleqh99 or Jordan :hugs:
Hiya! You sound like a really sweet mommy and I'd love to message more. Im from the UK but run a very late schedule so the time difference won't be too big 😊. I'm quite clingy and like lots of praise, but I'm also a big boy and know that sometimes grown-ups are busy with grown-up things. I'd really love to talk more, as I'm pretty new to community and I really wanna avoid Bad Daddies. I also have an ad up:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19621
If you want to learn a bit more about me before messaging 😊
By aBullfrogPrince
With any MD, im confident that you'll have many replies (says the little currently replying). My name is j. I have my own pet names and endearing quirks; should you find interest in chatting. I THINK you'd take to me (or i wouldn't waste either of our times). I'll spare you a too-long message and just say if you'd kindly look over my profile and, should you find interest - i'd <3 to chat sometime. If not, i hope you find your just-right match in an awwsum little. byyye for now.
-j.
Hii! My name is Dexter and you seem super great! I love reading and writing and baking to! And puppies are the best. I really like art and drawing to, especially drawing animals and food I like. I have lots of stuffie friends and I have a big puppy stuffie! I've sent you a dm and hope to talk soon!
Hello Samantha, I see your post and it's very genuine. You personality is very appealing and seems very kind and open yet guarded if that makes any sense... I'm looking for someone to give love and support and give out similarly.. I can understand your need for space as well as my own, but at the same time I'm a little clingy because I end up putting people I care about on a pedestal and I get attached really easily once I get to know someone.
Honestly I think you'd be a great mommy figure/caregiver for whoever you end up choosing. But for now, my request is to get to know you to see if we click at all and go from there if that's alright
Hi! You probably found enough people by now but if you haven't please take a look at my personal ad as it has lots of info and pictures and I'm at work right now! I think we'd get a long well! Hehe hope to hear from you and have a great day! Thank you for reading this !!
Hi Mommy,

Im baby Lee

I see your in Il I'm in Ohio. Im 32 year old male. Im looking for an online mommy to start and see what happens. I like alot of movies to RENT is one of my a time faves when I'm a big boy. But as a little I like the usual stuff. Winnie The Pooh and Big Bird are my faves when I'm little. I was reading your profile and you seem like you'd be a good mommy for me. Write me back or Message me if your interested.

Hugz Mommy,
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]