IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: John
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation: Demi/pan/prominently straight, but not 100%
  • DateCGL.com Username:xXsitriXx
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?
    ¶ Well, for the majority of my life I've learn to care for others and think about their well being before my own. This is thanks to my upbringing and only but a few years ago had I learned that the way I go about relationships, happened to fall under several of the criteria for a CGL relationship. And since I've had a few CGL relationships, however I have lived with one little and it was great and looking forward to that happening with someone new 😊
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    ¶ I'm looking for a lil one that loves me for who I am, and let's me love them for whom they are. Learning each other is the first step 💕
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    ¶ Long distance is definitely doable however, local is highly preferred..highly
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    ¶ My perfect match is looking for me, a caring, loving, understanding, cuddly, gaming and financially stable, Daddy 💕
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    ¶ I'm into whatever my little is up for, I understand a healthy balance between physically intimate and nonsexual play, or activities in general! 😊
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    ¶ Monogamous, may be able to convince me otherwise but I'm analytical as hell so, idk, monogamous.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    ¶ Three, going on four, years
  • What are you looking for in a little?
    ¶ I want my little to be, my little! ^-^ be yourself and let's get to know each other, I bet we can be bes fwens!
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?
    ¶ I've got my body's abnormal warmth, cuddling powers, Lord of Existence so duh I can give you everything you want, love to role-play (text PROMINENTLY not experienced physically) I mean I LOVE it, *each knee bends at separate tempo's, eventually both hitting the ground, as a joyous smile erupts upon my hair matted face, and I express: 'I LOVE IT'*
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?
    ¶ A stern talking-to about the situation at hand, with the appropriate tone according to the situation.
    ¶ Spankings(never too hard and never in areas where actual bruising and skin trauma may occur..that's abuse)
    ¶ An oddly timed time out, so you can't as easily count down to victory princess c:
    * ¶ If you do something really bad, then all the big chores Daddy does, you'll have to do for an hour for each level of bad it was that you did.(a physical chart will be made and discussed)
    **DO NOT EXPECT THIS PUNISHMENT
    OFTEN , FOR IT IS FOR SPECIAL
    CIRCUMSTANCES**
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
    ¶ A chart, or ledger, will be kept, and within said chart/ledger, will be recorded our experiences together, like a shared diary, but we write down what we did wrong today and what we did good, and we learn from the wrong, and if we don't, what's that mean? Mhm, that's right.
    ¶ Of course candy, cuddles, movies, gamsies, stuffy time, sheet forts, playing pirates in the backyard, and much more! Will be wheat you get when you do good things and learn to turn those bad ones, into good ones. And don't worry, Daddy will be right here doing it too ^u^
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
    ¶ Having someone that'll go to any and all concerts with me, and not judge at all. Like let's goto concerts we would never go to, so that we forcibly subject ourselves to something we're obviously close minded about, in order to open our minds a lil more <3 together!!
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?
    ¶ Lil one, 'princess who? Yes yes princess youuuuuu!!!', my world, my love and all the gushies <3333
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
    ¶ That no matter who you are, the person you're speaking to or texting or walking with, is a completely different person than you in ways you will never know, not unless you get up and take the time to learn them, and love them for who they are <3
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    ¶ Several umbrellas of reasons. For starts, the names alone are drastic in difference, not to mention power exchange is no where near as moderated in CGL as in a regular Dom and sub. You have to learn your little, and they have to learn you. Every bit. No hidden secrets or lil tid bits I forgot to mention. No it's fully open booked as far as I'm concerned, where as a regular Dom and sub relationship, it's obvious where the power is and what the intent is. I'd like to say I know for a fact: not any, one, little or big or switch is the same as the next person. Therefore each fully fledged relationship between a big and a little(or any variation) is very fragile is some ways yet with the right guidance and efforts and love, CGL will never be as fragile as it is strong <3
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    ¶ MUSIC
    ¶ Art
    ¶ Time spent wisely
    ¶ Skating (not often anymore, work)
    ¶ Be goofy!!
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    ¶ Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail
    ¶ The Princess Bride
    ¶ The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    ¶ Sushi
    ¶ Salad
    ¶ Almost anything homemade(I like to cook as well)
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
    ¶ Rings of Saturn
    ¶ Angelmaker
    ¶ Brockhampton
  • What is something you have recently learned?
    ¶ I'm blind to fakes in person, and need to fix that.
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?
    ¶ I have a full time job and I pay my own rent :D......... Also, I've Mountain biked and hiked (on a mountain) and went white water rafting all in the same week in Colorado!!!
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
    ¶ I think a little is gonna require attention regardless if it's my free time or not, and it's my duty to be there as much as possible, and I'll do my best too!! of course without majorly hindering my work, because babydoll we gotta survive :*
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    ¶ Immediately I begin thinking of ways to talk it out and neutralize the situation so nothing escalates outta hand. I love you obviously if we're even in that situation, so don't ever think Daddy would ever hurt you <3
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    ¶ My mind. Is like a rotary. Yaknow, the things on office desks with a bunch of note cards that revolve around it vertically, usually has phone numbers on the note cards? Yeah those things. My mind's like that but everything's blank as hell until a conversation is sparked and the ink on the papers begin to show. My memory isn't terrible, it's fantastic, but may take a second to be.. fantastic<3:3
Hiya I’d just like to say I really enjoyed reading your post, very clear and detailed 😃. We’d have a lot in common I would like to think. I love sushi, if I could eat for every meal I definitely would. The princess bride is also in my top ten movies. I am in Florida so it would be long distance but I would love to get to know you more even if only to be friends ☺️
Hi hi, I also live in southern texas and am looking for a local Daddy! I enjoyed reading your ad and if you haven't already found that special little I'd live to chit chat wiff ya! I love cuddles and love and being loved hehe I have so much love and affection with noone to give it to so I give it to my dog hehe anywho I'd love to hear from u :3 you seem like an amazing guy!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]