IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username: alphasirdaddy
Legal Age: 25
Gender Identity: m
physically intimate Orientation: straight
Current Marital or Relationship Status:single

What type of partner are you looking for here? I’m looking for someone that is hopefully nearby, online is fine too. Someone that would always want to talk to me, tell me about their day, their adventures and their likes and wants. Someone that would love to cuddle every day, and never let go. Someone that enjoys watching movies and shows as much as I do! I would like a little to take it slow, and not jump into the relationship. I would want to get to know you before becoming something. I’m mostly just looking for someone I can take care of and spoil and move in with, LONG TERM. I am also a master/owner and primaldom apart from being a daddy. So if you have a subspace or a primal/prey mindset, then we would click even better, not mandatory. You need to be clingy! I adore clinginess.

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches? Prefer local but long distance is okay too.

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? MONO!

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver? I’ve always been nurturing in the past, and others thought I was too soft also I was a bit too guiding and a litlte controlling like setting rules and boundaries. So when I found out about ddlg, I love that I can just be myself and nurturing.

[b]Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression? I adapt, depends on the person, I’m okay with both, if the little is not into it, I patiently wait for when there’s a chance or I try to get my little into subspace but mostly just patient. Online I’m barely physically intimate though.

[b]How long have you identified as a Caregiver?8 years

[b]Are you a Caregiver that likes to or expects to punish your Little? I do like punishing but only if my little misbehaves. If not, I won’t look for reasons or excuses to punish. I am into obedient and brats.

[b]What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing to your Little? Sweets, treats, new outfits, stuffies, blankies, new pacifiers or nsfw things if it’s that type of relationship.

[b]What do you think you have to offer to a partner? Lots of love, treats, prizes, cuddles, lots of attention, and a long life ahead if they want it.

[b]Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios: go on a date, or movie, walk in the park, a nice meal, and then go watch some Disney with cuddles.

[b]What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? I like lifting, hiking, adventures, exploring new things, cooking, baking, swimming, I’m also a tech geek and a huge car guy.

[b]What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy? Stranger things, shameless, squid games.

[b]What are 3 of your favorite foods? Pizza, ribs, Buffalo wings.

[b]What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists? I like everything minus country. So that’s hard to say.

[b]What is something you have recently learned? I’m always googling stuff. So that’s a hard one too.

[b]What is your current biggest life achievement? Building a business at a young age.

[b]During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? I give myself some space and then talk calmly

[b]What do you think of being partnered to a Little who requires a large portion of your attention? I love clingy! So I love it. I do work a lot so I may be busy at times.

[b]What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? I am an engineer but I also work independently (realtor) and other things. I am 26 years old and I love adventures. I’m a car guy, and love to go to the gym as well. Perfect date for me would either stay in and watch movies, or go hike and explore new things together. I also love cuddles and Disney, and any kinds of show, as long as my little is happy I’m happy.
Favorite type of movies: action, horror, romance, comedy, drama, everything really.
By Deleted User 67941
Hi <3

My name is Natalia but people call me Lia and I am 23. I know you said you are looking local but I decided to try anyway, I am from southern Poland but I know NYC like the back of my hand. I have been there at least 7 times 3-4 months each. I used to go to school there. I am a very talkative person but I also know how to listen and give advice because I believe everyone needs sometimes a shoulder to lean on even Doms. My love language is touch so I love every little bit of physical contact I can get. I am an extremely clingy and needy person, I need a lot of attention but I also give a lot of love out of myself. I definitely would love to take things slow and really get to know you but also let you get to know me. I am not looking for fun so Long Term is perfect.
I am also interested only in a monogamous relationship and I would love to have a physically intimate relationship but not through the internet especially not at the beginning.
I am a great fan of the outdoors, I love horse riding, hiking and riding a bike, besides that, I also LOVE to read and I read a lot.
I love watching cartoons like King Julien, Madagascar or PawPatrol and of course Disney- my favorite is My brother bear.
As for big girl shows I loved shameless, Narcos, the office, and Brooklyn 9-9.
My favorite food is Italian and anything chicken, I love my veggies but I HATE tomatoes. And I also I am lactose intolerant so I don't drink milk.

I am nothing special, just a simple girl trying to find her place in the world. I don't have a lot to offer but I am crazy loyal, faithful, and invested. If I start something I give my best every time. Hope you will reply and I hope you have a wonderful time....
Love Lia
Hii I live in nj...I'm new to this but maybe we can talk and stuff sometime...I'm kinda shy at first but if you don't mind someone who needs tons of strention and reassurance and who can talk forever...then maybe we can get along well...I also listen to just about all types of music too...I'm rambling now hehe but maybe we can talk sometime
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]