IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hello everyone,

I live in the UK and identify as a little boy for littlespace purposes.
I'm brand new to being little and looking for help on the CG-L dynamics.

I'm looking for advise on how things work around this area. I've blocked my childhood memories for good reason and I'm wondering if this lifestyle is a good form of therapy to create happy memories? Not sure if that's appropriate?

The idea of being snuggled into a caregiver pretending to be her little boy brings me comfort. Is this wrong if we are both adults? I'm so confused. I've had comforting dreams about regressing to act as a toddler.

Please help?

LittlestHobo.
When it comes to forms of therapy and what may or may not benefit your mental health you need to speak with a licensed therapist. Being a little is not a form of therapy. Being a little is a personality type and much of who a person is, how they perceive and interact with the world, and how they feel most comfortable naturally expressing themselves when uninhibited. If you’re just looking to act out some scenarios in hopes of bettering your mental health by “recreating” a past in a more positive experience, or in some other way, then that probably isn’t the same thing we’re talking about here.

Please do feel free to read through our available resources; however, you should be approaching these concerns with a mental health professional if you’re just wanting to feel better about a troubled or lacking past. We can’t really give you advice on therapeutic options for you to achieve what it is you feel you are lacking. A good therapist can help you work on uncovering and addressing mental health concerns so that you can become a more confident, stable, and well-rounded adult.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]