IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
I (20, trans woman) recently got a girlfriend (32, trans woman) and we've only been together for about 2 weeks. I knew something was up when she talked about having a bunch of "stuffies" so I would tease her a little bit to find out more about what she likes and it was clear to me she had some level of interest in a CGL type dynamic.

A few days ago we finally spoke directly about CGL/MDLG stuff. I let her know that I was perfectly fine with it and mentioned that I really enjoyed the one time she called me mommy. At this point, she calls me mommy quite a lot and I have been using "babygirl" and "princess" more often now. We're starting to dip a bit further into this sort of dynamic and I absolutely love it.

It seems to be a more wholesome, romantic thing at the moment, but she has texted me once about physically intimate stuff while she was in Little Space (am I using that term right?).

Tomorrow I get to see her for the first time since we begun talking about being in a CGL/MDLG relationship. She's spending the night and I have the whole house to myself for the entire week.

Is there any advice someone could give me? Just general advice about this would be great since I'm so new to it. I understand this is something her and I have to figure out together though, and I'll do my best to make sure we both communicate and feel fulfilled.

Does anyone maybe have some ideas for something I could do for her tomorrow that might make her happy to be my little girl? So far I've thought of a few things:

1. Tickle fight

2. Pillow fort

3. Read her a story

4. Draw pictures

5. Bath time (This might be better to do later down the line, but she might be interested considering we'll be home alone. I'll talk to her about it.)

6. Create some sort of system that rewards her for being a good girl (EXAMPLE ATTACHED)

**Advice and more ideas on what to do for her is greatly appreciated!**

Thanks so much, everyone. I'm very happy to be a new member of the community! 💖
Jacquelyn wrote: 2 years ago Is there any advice someone could give me? Just general advice about this would be great since I'm so new to it. I understand this is something her and I have to figure out together though, and I'll do my best to make sure we both communicate and feel fulfilled.
Some general advice I can give you is to take your time growing this relationship just as you would a relationship with any other person. The Caregiver/Little portion of this is just an add-on to the romance. So, don’t feel pressured to only be a Caregiver!

Take your time and don’t expect to go from 0 to 100 immediately. Talk about this a lot and try to find ways you two are compatible with it. You don’t be fully aligned but if you work at finding ways you are then everything will go more smoothly. Just relax and don’t get ahead of yourselves in all of the excitement. Good things will happen now, and good things will happen later too. If things aren’t exactly perfect right now it’s really no big deal, together you can patiently work it all out.

Jacquelyn wrote: 2 years ago Does anyone maybe have some ideas for something I could do for her tomorrow that might make her happy to be my little girl?
A few ideas of sprinkling in acts of care can be found here:

https://www.littlespaceonline.com/app.php/page/littlesmiles

I also heavily encourage you to read through our resources. We have articles regarding expectations of a Caregiver and more that you may really benefit from since you’re new to the community.

Lastly, you may want to join other Caregivers over at CaregiverWay for more experienced advice and guidance.

:hugs:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]