IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
The Little personality trait is not a sexually-based trait so exists outside of physically intimate situations for all Littles; however, a Little may also express this trait during physically intimate moments, depending on the individual themselves.

People who claim they are only physically intimate Littles are not Littles. They are roleplayers, scene players, diaper fetishists, and/or a part of the BeDeeSeM interest of relative relations fantasy or mock child abuse.
I agree that only sexuals should not identify as little's.
But to say they are BeDeeSeM child abusers is just extremely uneducated.

Me and my wife are very involved in the sex community because we are poly. Knowing how the sex community works and part of huge communities, groups and a leader in our local community. I can inform you that the sex community doesn't look down on this type of behavior but will not accept it under any circumstance.

The Sex Community is self-governing, these types of role-plays are accepted like Mommy and Daddy little boy and little girl, Age play. Anything like child involvement, relative relations, forced encounters, and non-consensual are completely outlawed and if someone is to discuss that they are banned and shunned from the community. They're most likely put on a directory so they cannot join other communities based around that subject or anything relating to physically intimate activities.

Because of this it has created and promoted Healthy Mind States and healthy physically intimate activity.
RainandSpence wrote: 2 years ago I agree that only sexuals should not identify as little's.
But to say they are BeDeeSeM child abusers is just extremely uneducated.
Please actually read what you respond to. I said:

“They are roleplayers, scene players, diaper fetishists, and/or a part of the BeDeeSeM interest of relative relations fantasy or mock child abuse.”

Fantasy is not reality. Mock meaning mimicking, as if it were real while it is still yet not real.

Actually BeDeeSeM is not the desire to actually seek out something like relative relations or take advantage of children. It’s about 2+ grown adults engaging in legal, intimate adult activities by exploring fantasy through roleplay, mimicking and mocking scenes that are not a reflection of their reality.

Of course, even ageplay isn’t the fantasy of having sex with a child.

And I hate to break it to you but, yes, plenty of people do genuinely have fantasies of legitimate relative relations and child abuse. I’ve met a few of these people. Occasionally, some people into true child abuse fantasies even register and post here because they misunderstand this community.

Otherwise, yeah, sorry, if closing your eyes and pretending your partner “really is an actual” X year old child and that you’re really their parent who’s taking actual advantage of them and their immaturity while you’re having sex with them then you’re having child abuse and relative relations fantasies that are beyond BeDeeSeM acceptability. I’ve seen self-identifying pedos in our community say this is how they act out their desires without “offending”. Literally closing their eyes and pretending they’re with a child. That, that is not BeDeeSeM, that is not CGL, and that is not of some generalized, legal, or ethical “sex community”.

RainandSpence wrote: 2 years ago I can inform you that the sex community doesn't look down on this type of behavior but will not accept it under any circumstance.
Okay, so, the sex community, whatever that is because most people in the world have or desire sex and I’d hardly say that’s a community, doesn’t look down on relative relations or child abuse but also doesn’t accept it in any way. This does not make sense. Not accepting it would be looking down upon it. The desire to seek out actual relative relations and/or actual child abuse should absolutely be looked down upon. Whatever though.

RainandSpence wrote: 2 years ago The Sex Community is self-governing, these types of role-plays are accepted like Mommy and Daddy little boy and little girl, Age play. Anything like child involvement, relative relations, forced encounters, and non-consensual are completely outlawed and if someone is to discuss that they are banned and shunned from the community. They're most likely put on a directory so they cannot join other communities based around that subject or anything relating to physically intimate activities.

Because of this it has created and promoted Healthy Mind States and healthy physically intimate activity.
So, you’re a leader of your local whatever community but you’re not confidently sure how a person who breeches these communal laws are documented, or perhaps even if they are documented, to keep them from further engaging in other groups?

Uh huh.

You might consider that I’m also a community leader. I’ve been a part of the CGL community for close to 20 years now. I’ve been a member of the BeDeeSeM community for nearly just as long. I’ve been an online CGL community leader for over 6 years. You don’t need to educate me from the ground up. I’m not a freshly turned 18 year old newbie dabbling in whatever the hell the sex community is.

Okay! Thanks for your less than insightful TED Talk. I think I’m going to pass on the next one.
In reply to the original question, I think it's each to their own. I don't think being physically intimate means you can't be little - or that being little means you can't be physically intimate. It just depends on what you want & how you feel.
It may be, as GlasgowGuy says, you have a set of rules that govern when it's appropriate - or you may not. All that's important is that it makes you happy. Find your own 'happy place' and don't worry how other people label it.
I think so... I used to struggle with this concept, however, now that I am older it's easier to accept. I am a little, but I'm also an adult. It used to confuse me, but my little side is pretty much 24/7 so how can I not sometimes feel physically intimate? Sometimes my little side is more prominent before and during sex and that used to bother me, but it is just part of who I am and how my body responds to certain stimulus... Anyway, whatever you feel is normal. We are all adult humans with adult human needs

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]