IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hi, everyone... I've been looking into little space for a few years now, I think, and I find that there's a lot of overlap between the helpful list of qualities here and myself. I feel a bit conflicted, though? A lot of what I see in myself relates to my autism in some way, like not wanting change or loving hugs. I sometimes think I'm being too "babied" by my parents since, even though I'm a biological adult, I need reminders to do basic care stuff like doing laundry and brushing my teeth. I basically need to be watched to make sure I get homework completed. I want to get more independent, but at the same time, I really really want a space for myself where I can embrace that childish side of me. I've done my research, and I feel like sharing whatever "little me" wants to without shame would be nice. Is it okay if I explore that side of me here with all of you?
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]