IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
The way I get myself into little space is by doing activities that a lil kid would do ^w^ Such as coloring pictures with crayons. I would purposefully draw bad. Such as lil stick figures with lil design on em and lot of circles & scribbles. I would use all sorts of colors too, even if it doesn't belong! Green sun for the way lol.

I would then break out my toys such as my lil stuffies and hot wheels an play pretend with them. It jaggered honestly if just hope right into it so I like ease myself into it! Like for example I would give my stuffie a few snugs. Then I look at him an say his name all babbly/broken english and go on to talk to him in that tone! That generally brings my mind could say into a more littlespace playfull spot with the babbly/broken english voice. I then get all my toys together an make a whole pretend story with em! Making lots of rawr & explosion sounds an all that. BASCAILLY onomatopoeia.

Cartoons is another great way but I watch cartoons when I am in little space or have it play in the background. It like enhchances the little space feels when am in that mind set ^~^

The biggest thing for me that leaps me right into little space or make it super easy to enter I shall say is getting all diapered up an Teddy in hand! So with me am like if I sound it an look it am bab! OH an also caretaker can do wonders with getting me into little space >w> Talking all dearing an all like "Go get your teddy lil tike!" Stuff like that.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]