IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
These last few days I've been reading a lot and getting more into terms with my feelings about being a little, I still feel complicated and unsure but I've always been curious about caregivers.

What is it like to have one? What do you feel when someone is caring for you? The idea about someone caring for me, gives me such a warm feeling!

This is my first actively interacting with this community and I feel so nervous and anxious but also excited and I know I'm still figuring out things but is it too soon to find a caregiver? Or is it okay if I try to find one and we figure things out as we go? If not when is it the right time to try find someone?

I know these things vary from person to person but I'd still like to hear opinions from people that know better so I don't do anything silly please :bheart:
When you know that someone is there to take care of you, you feel that you are the luckiest and happiest person in the whole world. Suddenly, all your worries get buried deep and stop so that you don't have to worry again. You know that you have a shoulder to try and share your extreme feelings. You know you have a lap where you can rest in peace and feel that you are in heaven. :pinkh:
So, I feel like if you have a decent grasp on yourself as a person, including when you experience regression or your regressive tendencies, as well as the type of partner and partnership you seek then there’s nothing wrong with seeking out that relationship. Although, if you’re not sure about yourself or what you want yet then it’s best to not rope another person into trying to figure that out.

I think, for the most part, the feeling that is sought after in CGL-based relationship is the feeling of being truly, deeply loved. It’s that feeling of romance, like someone was created just for you, that you’re most special to someone you also find to be most special.

Aside, I feel like it’s beneficial to be realistic and not overly fantastical about seeking out a Caregiver. All relationships are going to be give-and-take, full of sharing and fairness. Remember:
  • CGL partnerships are romantic relationships. You can’t expect someone to make you feel loved, which is truly the point of being partnered with a caregiver, without actually loving you!
  • Relationships build up over time. Don’t expect to go from 0 to 100 overnight. It may not be your full fantasy right off the bat but that doesn’t mean it can’t be.
  • You must also support your partner. You must be there for them, understanding, and compassionate to who they are. They’re only human, and sometimes they’re going to need you more than you imagined.
  • You have to care too. You can’t expect to be taken care of without taking care of your partner too. Think about these very real points and how you’d be expected to take care of your caregiver:
    • Physical health issues, such as your partner being hospitalized.
    • Mental health issues, such as your partner suffering a bought of depression from, for example, loss.
    • Struggles your caregiver naturally faces as an individual where you must help them, for example, cleaning the home.
    • Desires for affection and how, as an individual, your partner may need a different love language fulfilled that you.
    • Typical life stages where you must meet your partner as an equal, not a lesser or an unavailable.
Oh thank you so much, this helped me a lot!! :bheart: I guess I'm still riding on the excitement of finally interacting with the community and was thinking ahead a bit too quickly :>.<: I definitely don't want to be selfish by being ignorant of their needs by accident.
Thank you again for your help, I should focus on me for now and try to know myself better :pinkh: :>
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]