IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
For a long time I always thought my little age was around 4-6 and I can usually do things on my own during littlespace. But I also like using a paci and I tried out wearing a diaper during littlespace and it made me feel really safe and comfortable. So now I'm unsure what my actual little age is if I enjoy using a paci but i don't really go into babyspace?
I know sometimes your little age can change but I've identified with having a 4-6 little age so I don't really know what it is anymore? :>.<:
It may be important to realize that "little age" is not something that is defined by chronological aging and developmental milestones marked by that aging.

You will have preferences, interests, activities, and desires that fall outside of your "little age" because you have physically and mentally matured past that point. Throughout that maturation you have discovered preferences that could potentially fall even younger than your "little age"; however, majority of your interests likely fall beyond your little age since you have mental capabilities of that of an equal-aged adult (meaning, littlespace and regression is not mental impairment).

Anyway, my point is that, yes, you're going to like things that are younger or older than what your typical regression pinpoints. Your little age is, generally, the age or age-range in which most of your regression interests fall, but not necessarily all of your regressive interests are going to fall within that scope. That doesn't change your little age. It doesn't mean your little age is wrong or needs to be expanded by many more years. It doesn't mean you're incorrect in your personal evaluation. It's completely normal and to be expected.

No worrying, you've got this!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]