IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
By BunnyRabbit123
So, for years, I’ve slipped into a childlike mindset when stressed, or sometimes involuntarily. I feel like I’m faking it, because I don’t act like other littles a see. I know it’s probably irrational, but am I really agere, or just an odd person?
We're sorry to hear that you're having some turmoil. We hope that you can find the answers to make you feel at ease in the community!

Whether or not you're a Little can only be determined by yourself – only you (or qualified therapists when it comes to other mental health concerns, though not so much regression) can know your the way you think and feel, and only you answer questions regarding personality truthfully.

See: How do I know if I'm a little?

Word of advice, though. From our observations of the community over a decade, it's not rare to see and hear people talking up their regressive experiences. There’s a lot of online-only roleplay and fantasy, very little acknowledgement that it’s fantasy talk or roleplay, and a lot of focus on being a character rather that a fluid, fluctuating adult who experiences regression.
Your regression shouldn't have to involve other people's regressions, so you shouldn't worry about your experiences differing. There’s no need to compare yourself to find validation. You are who you are.

:bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]