IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hi. I feel really small all the time and I just feel like I may be a little but I don't really know or understand what I'm feeling that much. I need a teddy to sleep now, I feel a constant need for cuddles and reassurance at the moment and just always feel really sensitive or sad right now. I am just really confused about why I feel this way and I just need to talk to someone to know or understand what's happening.
Nobody knows if you’re a Little but yourself. It's okay to not know the answer just yet. It takes some exploration but I’m confident you know the answer if you give yourself time to explore.

It's really very difficult to ask other people to identify something so deeply personal to you, and this is more of a personal discovery and exploration that you are going to have to carry out if you want to apply a label to your atypical personality and interest groups, if that is the case.

The best tip I can offer is that as you explore yourself you should absolutely trust your own feelings on this and don’t over-analyze yourself looking to be an exact replica of a biological child or teenager. You know yourself much more than you realize! You don't need other people, especially strangers, to figure you out—only you truly know who you are inside and what you feel inside. Don't pressure yourself to become "more" of something just because it feels like you should to be able to match some examples or what you believe to be is more "authentic".

I can tell you that liking stuffed animals (even sleeping with them), liking to cuddle, feeling insecure as an individual, and being emotionally sensitive does not mean a person is a little. There's nothing you've said here, in these short couple of sentences, that would make me immediately jump to the conclusion that you definitely, without a doubt, are a regressor. Does that mean you're not a regressor though? No, because I don't actually know you. The hard truth here is that even if you found a person to chat with they also would not be able to truly, accurately identify you.

So, you have to take your time to educate and explore yourself. Spend time in communities, casually chatting and posting with others. Read posts and resources available. Give deep thought about yourself. Make lists if you need to, and revisit resources periodically to refresh yourself and self-reflect. Focus on you and determining if what you’re learning sounds like it applies to who you are on the inside. Accept your own answers and embrace yourself. It's something you have to discover about yourself.

We do have some free resources you may want to browse through, including one specifically about identifying if you are a little that provides some great indicators. Reading through resources and interacting with the community can really help you feel more confident about your regression if you do identify yourself as such.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]