IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Im very new to all of this. I have always been really interested in it but never tried to experiment with it in a relationship til recently. My boyfriend and I wanted to incorporate it into our relationship. We started off with me getting more comfortable with having my little space done in front of him. Although he is dominant he’s not sure how to start on his end. We just don’t know where to begin with it all. Any advice?
Do you mean DDLG in a physically intimate sense or as you age regressing and your boyfriends acting as a caregiver? Many people do get the definitions mixed up at times. This site generally deals with age regression/caregiver types of relations, so it depends on what type of relationship you want. As the admin would probably say, this isn't a BeDeeSeM-orientated site so I guess we cant exactly give advice in that sense. Despite that, communication is key to everything and really you should talk to your boyfriend about your specific needs and things that could help you settle into your 'roles'.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]