IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hiya! Me and my s/o are pretty new to the realm of this, and he's been struggling being a daddy. Firstly in asking if you have any advice on how he should "be" or any activities we can do together online? Any other advice would really be appreciated! Thank you!
littlelea wrote: 2 years ago Hiya! Me and my s/o are pretty new to the realm of this, and he's been struggling being a daddy. Firstly in asking if you have any advice on how he should "be" or any activities we can do together online? Any other advice would really be appreciated! Thank you!
Is it possible that there is pressure on him to “perform” as a Daddy? If so, do try to strip that away and just enjoy who and how he is. The way he expresses his care, love, and general affections are good enough.

Partner parenting is personal. A lot of it is emotionally based because it’s how a Caregiver expresses their romantic feelings. There is no guide on how to do it properly because there are no right or wrong answers. It’s like saying your boyfriend struggles to be a good boyfriend. What does that actually mean, right?

Keep in mind that what you are expecting he should do may not be how he parents his partner. He may express him differently than you think he should. You may want to talk about what his ideal relationship could look like, and figure out what matches up with your thoughts. You may not align perfectly on every detail and that’s okay. Knowing how he loves can really help in understanding his efforts.

He may also want to become involved in the community so that he can gain some confidence about himself. You might talk with him about that. Sometimes all we need is to feel confident about ourselves to be able to more fluidly express how we feel.

When it comes to activities you two may share. you may want to see this post about some ideas outside of roleplay that you can do in a LDR relationship involving CGL.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]