IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hi everyone! After a very stressful, tear-filled 24 hours, I have come to the conclusion that I may be a little. I've read the "how to know if you're a little" page, and I resonate with a surprising amount of things there. I've also had a surprising amount of regressive traits that I didn't realize were regressive until now, and imagining myself doing childish things with my significant other, who has agreed to attempt to be my caregiver, makes me inexplicably happy for some reason. I also really just miss my childhood and being a kid, plus there's a lot of stuff I missed out on in childhood that I want to experience. I'll put a vent I did about it below if you want to understand the situation better.

So, I may be a little. I know that much. Now I have a few things that I'm rather lost and confused on. Mainly:
  1. How would I go about explaining all of this to my parents? Normally I wouldn't care whether or not they knew, but I do still live with them and my mom walked in on me hugging my giant stuffed unicorn (I named them Fluffy) with tears all over my face and keeps asking what's wrong. My parents are supportive of everything I do and am (well, that they know of), but even as open-minded as they are, I don't expect them to understand littles.
  2. I want to get ahold of little objects to help me regress (like a pacifier, a sippy cup, toys, clothing) but have no money and no job (I cannot hold one, both I and my parents agree on this) and am worried about what my parents and siblings will think if these things start getting delivered to our door. I want these objects badly, but I also don't want to be judged for exploring myself. What do I do here?
  3. How difficult is it usually for new littles to get into littlespace for the first time? I know I have regressive traits and regressive thoughts, but I've never completely had a littlespace experience before and I would like to try. Is it easier if your caregiver is with you?
Thanks in advance for all your help, everyone!
Lillie
Henlo! Tis me, Grey! I figured out I was liddle when I still lived with my parents too, and while I never told them about my age regression, it ended up coming out anyways and was... a lot. So defo good thought to talk to them before it becomes a thing -- I wish I had better advice for you, but once it's out there, it is... it's kinda fun regressing around my mom now, because we can just be goofy together.
As for going into littlespace-- I would defo suggest maybe having someone bigish there just in case you need anything!! I know (at least) when I go into liddle space and I'm by myself I can have panick attacks when things are out of place and it doesn't feel like something I can completely take care of. It's also defo easier if your CG is there :) I'm not sure if you ever just feel *little* around them, but just sinking into that sensation tends to be a lot easier when you have someone (for lack of better words) guiding you through it.

I hope this (at least somewhat) helps! ::3:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]