IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I am very new to the little community and I'm learning how to get into and out of little space. I keep getting stuck and not able to get into it. I just cant be comfortable enough. Ive tried watching my comfort show, being surrounded by blanies and stuffied and using my sippy cup and i dont think ive been able to get it. Am i doing something wrong? is there something wrong with me?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :what:
Some Littles just don’t experience immersive regressed times. There’s nothing wrong or bad about not getting lost deep into feeling like a child again. Love who you are and how you are and you’ll find you aren’t missing out on anything by not having an “experience”.
Before trying to get into little space i make sure any adult things are taken care of or written on tomorrow’s to do list so they aren’t buzzing around in my head.
I get my stuff together, juice, snacks, colouring stuff, iPAD (daddy lives miles away so we chat online).
Then I get changed, take my bra off and put on pyjamas or play clothes.
Then I send Daddy a picture of me settled in with my colours.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]