IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
So I am pretty sure I am a little. I've been struggling with this for a few years. I like to color I like "childish" shows, movies and music. I sleep with a mountain of stuffies and my hello kitty blanket. I love nothing more than being called cute or a good girl by my fiance but I don't think he fully understand what it means to me. I cey over small things and just want to be held and cuddled and taken care of. Its been a struggle for me to come to terms with it and to get advice and info about the whole thing. But truthfully my biggest problem being a little is I am 5 ft 9 and all I want is to feel small and cute and I don't. I feel like I cannot be a little when I'm the size of a giant. Is anyone else tall? Is there anyone who can tell me if I'm ruled out for being tall. It feels that way.
It does sound like ideally a Little would look a certain way (prepubescent, perhaps?); however, the truth is that physical appearance has absolutely nothing to do with this personality type.

So, rejoice! It truly doesn’t matter what your body looks like or how you like to dress it. You’re still you!

If you’re a Little then you’re a Little and that’s just that.

Other Littles likely expect you to look like them—fully grown adult. Caregivers are drawn to your personality when it comes to CGL attraction.

People who pressure others to look like a certain character or fantasy to validate their personality aren’t living in reality. Even clothing designers who target Littles know to make bodysuits, dresses, shirts, bibs, and other apparel in oversized, full-bodied adult sizes too. Bodies grow, develop, mature, and change and there’s no stopping it so just embrace it as much as you can.
Littles come in all shapes, sizes, colors, etc. There's no height requirement, and as a 6'1 little, I'm glad of that.
It's still possible to regress even if you're tall, broad-built, etc. You just need to explore and find what feels good and right for you.
I think for me that feeling of being bigger than I'm supposed to be was a signal that made me pick up on age regression and little space. I'm 6'2 externally/physically, but my internal perception of my self is much smaller. I'm still new to these spaces, but I feel like being a little/liddle/middle is much more about the headspace and mindset than it is about physical characteristics. I'm not going to shave my beard just because I didn't have one when I was at my age play range irl, so why should height be a determining factor either?
oh god,do i feel ya. it always sucks when you realize that you're just too big for somethings (i had it when i was at disney world when i was in middle school and decided to go see a live disney junior show: i was the biggest person there that wasn't a parent,SURROUNDED toddlers and it was all made worse when the show demanded dancing and i tried but could barely move because if i did,i'd be playing toddler dominos. it felt horrible being too big for something i just wanted to have a good time experiencing). thing about being a little (or any other age thing) is that you're ALWAYS going to be limited by your actual body and there isn't much you can do about it other than to accept that fact and try your best to work around those limits as best you can (and sometimes it's simply a matter of trying to ignore those limits and just carry on like they don't exist) and work with what ya got.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]