IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
I denyed that I age regressed or that it was a helpful coping mechanism to me for a long time because i was ashamed of it, I'm starting to be more open and accepting of myself now, but i still feel somehow... unpure? almost like I'm longing to have the innocence and naivety of when i was a kid and to experience simple joys, but I'm struggling with knowing in the back of my head that I'm not a kid anymore, does anyone have similar experiences?
closest thing i can say i have to that is simply trying tp balance my little mind with my grown up body: but you should NOT feel ashamed. you're not doing anything WRONG by wanting to go back to a better time and being a grown up is so horribly overrated that it's sickening. that's not to say that if you shouldn't hide it from other people if you feel it's something too personal and/or that they wouldn't understand but you should NEVER feel like you should hide it from yourself because there is nothing wrong with it and if it allows you to cope with life's problems in a healthy way then you OWE it to yourself to do it. trust me,i'm someone that enjoys openly enjoys things "for kids" 24/7 even without the need to be in littlespace to do it (prime example: i not only love the show sofia the first and have the soundtrack but i also have also gone outside with it and sung it's songs out loud at the top of my lungs not because i was in littlespace,but because i love the show and the songs and i darn well wanted to so i did) so if you have things you like to do while in littlespace than just do it because there is absolutely no shame in it.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]