IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
After about the 10th person called me a big kid I started to think of myself as different. Explains why I’m single! Lol I asked people why they thought that and it all came down to exactly what they said. I’m playful, I like animation far too much, I’m always offering a hug, my desk has Pokémon all over it, I always have candy on me and on my desk to share because sharing is caring, sometimes I dress like I rolled in a pile of clothing and I think it’s hilarious my style is described like that, love giving myself a nickname for a day, I joy cry at least 2x a week lol so I’m sensitive for a man etc etc. I started googling if other people were also just big goofy adult kids. I found out about this being a little stuff. Cool! But not cool because it looks like it’s mostly just something some people choose to act like because they think it’ll make them unique. It just seems trendy. No offense! I like my larp too lol but I ran into this site and it sounds like I’m a little based on what it says. But I’m not into intentionally trying to make myself look like a kid. I just want to be how I am and I do just that. So am I really a little then? And if I am then am I like the only one now? lol I’m a 27m so maybe I’m just an old geezer that doesn’t get it? Lol

:eat:
Hello, yes, I am the same way, actually!
I rarely meet other littles who are just... a big kid all of the time. They usually have a little space or regress and, at some point, I started feeling like I was just... weird for not having one. Being a little is just my personality and it's not something I can turn off and on... Sure, I can "fake" being an adult when I need to? But deep down, I'm just a big ol' child x3

It was actually a post on this site that made me realize that I was still a little!
I'll share it so you can give it a skim if you'd like :3
app.php/page/discovery
I feel this! I never regress but am just naturally more childlike. I haven't changed much since I was a preteen so having the same interests is easy!
I like the idea of trying to get back in touch with a happier childhood, which wasn't bad but depression can be hard on enjoying yourself.

I've been told many times that I have a childlike palate, as well as not liking bitter or spicy things.
But I don't think that it means we aren't little, just a little off the main road but still traveling the same way!
talisman wrote: 2 years ago Hello, yes, I am the same way, actually!
I rarely meet other littles who are just... a big kid all of the time. They usually have a little space or regress and, at some point, I started feeling like I was just... weird for not having one. Being a little is just my personality and it's not something I can turn off and on... Sure, I can "fake" being an adult when I need to? But deep down, I'm just a big ol' child x3

It was actually a post on this site that made me realize that I was still a little!
I'll share it so you can give it a skim if you'd like :3
app.php/page/discovery
HOLY HECK, I ACTUALLY THOUGHT MAYBE I WAS AGERE BUT NEVER IN LITTLESPACE. U GUYS MADE ME REALIZE!!! I'm always in littlespace, just not in a 6 mo old way, in a toddler and 4-12 yr old way. XD
i MIGHT be in the same boat? like,i've never actually REGRESSED (and honestly,i'm not sure i'd ever even be able to) but i tend to lean so much towards kid things just out of simply liking them more such as liking kid's meals over adult meals because kid's meals are more fun,having a very simple taste in food where i like simple things like chicken strips rather than complex dishes with a bunch of stuff in them,almost every movie i watch is a animated kid's movie,i ADORE disney....the list goes on but point is that i tend to just simply like" kid's" stuff over "adult" stuff but i'm also the kind of person that simply likes what they like and doesn't care what anyone else thinks of it so it's kinda hard to tell.
Honestly for me it's both. I prefer kid stuff in everyday life but sometimes I just need...more. Don't know how to explain it. Definitely doesn't make me unique...just always made me an easy target to be made fun of or called names! I do notice it seems really popular now and I find it a little frustrating that there's so much...crap around it. The idea that you have to be a certain way or act a certain way or do some things and not others...it's all so dumb. I see young people today arguing about aspects of agere and ageplay and I'm just like...it's not that deep, guys, just let people live their lives.
Cool to see this post. I kinda feel the same way sometimes. I'm new to the scene and not really sure what I mostly identify as...I put "Daddy or CG" because it just seems to make the most sense to me...but I am also a child at heart. I don't really know what best would label me tbh, can be quite confusing sometimes.

I feel like I'm always a culmination of all of the ages that I lived, and then some. I always have the urge to play hide and seek or tag as an adult, I love the idea of stopping what I'm doing to play games, and also often feel like I do when I was a teenager as well. I still love cartoons and often just find pleasure in fun or cute type things. But I also just have so many responsibilities, that I can't ever fully regress or commit to things and often have to be the leader to set an example, especially having a family.

I also feel myself enjoying acting older than I am too, so there is also that. Maybe I am just ageless lol? I'm 36 but feel like I'll always feel the same way...honestly haven't really felt any different mentally since 13 or 14, other than just getting wiser and all that jazz. It is interesting to think about...

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]