IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
So, here's a question; How, do you feel when you decide to click on someone's profile, especially someone who is a caregiver only to find very little information/ not doing an introduction on it? Does it make you uncomfortable when considering that caregiver as possibly for your caregiver?

And to caregivers: why wouldn't you put in some information (in a profile or introduction) that would make a Little somewhat comfortable?

Just keep finding Cgs not filling out their profiles or not doing an introduction.
Honestly I feel like they aren't really on here to find a little or anything. Just kinda existing. Maybe even already have a little. But if that was the case they should list that then. I don't know maybe that's just me.
By SweetBean
You might find that people are not hopping in your inbox all thirsty because this is not a dating forum. try CGLdate.
By Deleted User 69497
I look at people's profiles to get to know a little about them (no pun intended), like where they're from, their interests, and the like. This way it gives me ideas on what to talk to them about. If there's a shared interests, then it helps break the ice. Also, although this is not a dating forum, I have seen the same issue on the datecgl.com site in which people put so little information in their profile that you don't know if there's even a basic match there. The more you put in the profile the more people will know you and the more something might catch their eye and spark that conversation.
By Elvie
Well this site is for everyone who identifies as a little or caregiver, not just people looking for matches! So yeah not everyone here is going to be looking for someone - either because they're partnered or because they want to be single - but some are. There's the personals section for just that! Looking for a romantic connection elsewhere on here probably isn't going to yield a ton of results, although you never know when you might hit it off with someone I guess.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]