IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
By hooky
I didn't until recently know there were words for the things that I was experiencing. In the past, partners have called me immature and childish, and berated me for sometimes being little, so I tried very hard to be a grown up, and found that I do enjoy it somewhat, and even enjoy taking care of my partner.

As I look further for information and advice I don't find that there are many people who like to be little and like to be a caregiver. I'm wondering if I'll just have to end up picking something and never feel fully content with it.

Are there switches who are in happy relationships with other switches? Am I just using more wrong words to describe myself? I feel a little lost on it...
By Elvie
I've never been in a CGL relationship at all but I am definitely a switch in that sense so yes we do exist!
By Deleted User 70063
From my perspective, mostly vanilla and new to learning about all of this, you can absolutely be both and I'd think it would pair with any relationship as long as you are open and communicative about things. I've seen a lot of people already who identify as a 'switch' or who like to do both roles.

At the end of the day, I think it's a pretty broad spectrum and the terms themselves don't necessarily have to match up 100% with what you are feeling. Sorta like music genres can have a wide array of things they could be categorized in. I wouldn't consider myself 100% a switch, little, big or a CG....I kinda have mixed-matched variants of all of it. I consider myself more of just a playful adult, just not really sweating the terminology myself.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]