IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
No tea, no shade everything I present here today is what I have observed as a member of the community over several years. Just as we are human and fluid as is the community as a whole and what it represents/ evolves into. This observation MAY NOT hold upto time and Im happy to have open conversations about it.

1. Playing house🏠 / text roleplay
Community members who fall under this category are more often than not very new and cautious about what all (gestures vaguely to BeDeeSeM) this is all about, what it means and how seriously it should (or should not) be taken . Often these members will make play partners very easily with a similar "vibe" to their own. Sometimes crating full house-like dynamics with: brothers, sisters, Uncles, Aunties, Mommies and Daddies sometimes even incorporating members of the pet-play community into their virtual "home" or family.

The intent in this is more often than not to create a space for themselves with people of different experience levels to learn directly from each other in a hands on kind of way. That being said most interaction is through text and meant to be taken more as fantasy/ kids playing house together therefore dynamic rules/ limits and the understanding of protocol are rarely of high priority. It is the people who have this as their main play style who typically use pet names and roles without seeing much need to fully vetting a partner.

2. Scene playing 🎭 / Kink couples
Community members who fall under this category use the CG/l dynamic mostly behind closed doors and quite sparingly more-so as a temporary release between consenting partners. Community members who relate to this style of play dont have to adopt any kind of role long term in order to indulge in play because often this is an experimental pass-time for kink partners. That being said! things like aftercare and limits should always be discussed with your partner especially if they express interest in dabbling in little space or age regression.

The intent here is to have AND BE a confidant in/for your partner who will allow you to somewhat regress into a abnormal (for you) headspace however will not treat you differently in daily life.

3. Little space🥺 / Dynamic partners
Community members who fall under this category experience something commonly known as "Slipping into little space" for them this happens INVOLUNTARILY therefore its more difficult for them to uphold and maintain vanilla relationships. Members of this play style benefit from very clear roles in a relationship/dynamic they require someone who is vigilant of their headspace and who can guide/ drive that headspace to the appropriate channels because this slip can and will happen Inside AND OUTSIDE of the bedroom.

The little can be pushed into little space for example by something as simple as the local Wal-Mart greeter noticing them with a happy wave. This headspace is where a Dom can really flex their understanding and control over their Little. Making sure when they slip the little gets the joy they crave by taking them down the toy isle and playing with some things HOWEVER staying in control by always making sure to bring them back to their big headspace by gently letting them know its time to adult and get the groceries.

The intent of this play is to have perfect trust in your partners behaviors, understanding the needs of the little and making sure they know they are in very capable hands.

4. Age-regression🍼 / 24/7 Power exchange
Community members who fall under this category find it absolutely impossible to be accepted into a vanilla relationship romantically (sometimes even socially) In fact they are the furthest you can get from a vanilla partner (physically intimate or not) More often than not the BeDeeSeM, DDlg, MDlb communities are all they have in terms of social interactions. These members are capable of "MASKING" by watching how others around them function and repeating those actions in hopes that noone will notice that there is something different about them Because of this they require a very special partner/ CG who Is willing to raise them to function more easily in daily life through gentle guidance, repetition and rules so that the little may take care of themselves comfortably enough until they can be in their CG's care again.

The intent of this play is to allow your little to be their most authentic selves without judgement that others have passed onto them most likely their entire adult lives as well as protecting them from people who will take advantage of their innocent naivety at the same time as raising them to be a capable and reliable partner to the best of their ability.

*Bows* thank you for reading
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]