IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hello! I'm new to little space and I want to try it out but I do not dare do this alone. Is there anyone that can guide me on how to do this? Do littles try going into little space alone for the first time or do they have someone with them?
Hey, welcome welcome! Glad you found us here.

So, the first thing you need to know is that littlespace is basically a form of self-expression. It isn’t actually a magical experience where you’re out of control, incapable, or unable to control your mind, body, or actions. You should not forget what you’ve already learned and know just because you want to act out more childishly. It isn’t dangerous to explore alone. You won’t be incapacitated in any way.

Nobody is able to “guide” you or teach you into expressing through a way that feels genuinely meaningful or fulfilling to you. That’s something you have to do for yourself. You need to know a bit about yourself and littlespace before involving others. You have to try things out and explore what speaks to you.

It’s like how an artist finds out how fulfilling and enjoyable it is to create self expressive art. They should certainly explore but are pretty safe doing it on their own, and don’t need someone to figure out what will make them feel the most fulfilled. Also, keep in mind that plenty of people who want to be artists find themselves not enjoying it as they had thought they would. Personally, I would love to be an artist and create beautiful, extravagant paintings full of detail, but the truth is I find it much more stressful and tedious than fulfilling and find myself only being able to appreciate others’ art. Not everyone can be an artist. Just the same, not everyone is a Little, even if it looks cute.

I’d suggest you read through our resources to gain a better understanding of what being a Little and “going to littlespace” actually means in reality. I know there’s a lot of fluffing up and romanticizing the fulfillment experienced when feeling regressed so I understand why you may be under the assumption it’s more extreme than it is. There’s just a lot of exaggeration. It’s important to think of it realistically though so you don’t set yourself up to always be chasing a fantasy.

Also, feel free to stick around and chit chat. The chat room has some lovely regulars who are pretty knowledgeable too. Everyone’s pretty friendly and would love to meet you.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]