IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hello I was asked by my mommy to join some forums/groups to get some more knowledge on this dynamic. It's new for both of us since I never got a chance to explore this side of me and she has always been a service sub in her relationships. I am just not sure on what all there is to it to being a little.
Short backstory, we have been seeing each other for a few weeks. She is poly and has several other active relationships. I see her about once a week but we communicate almost every day. I am on a rewards system with set expectations that I am free to do to get tokens to redeem said rewards. This honestly makes me feel euphoric and happy when I do an expectation. I love the praise I get and the feeling of making her proud. My rewards are pretty great too. I can get my hair braided, cuddles, my favorite desserts, videogame/card game time, movies, outings to go get tea or comics, its a pretty great thing I have got to experience so far.
I guess the main point of this post though is there anything else I should be doing aside from my set expectations? I mean I let her know what I have done for the day, tell her what a great mommy she is, and I miss her regularly throughout the week. She makes me feel safe, secured, loved, respected, I just don't want to let her down or make her disappointed in me. Any and all help would be much appreciated.
By Deleted User 69497
Here is a post we put together a while back on getting started viewtopic.php?f=169&t=29137

The quick takeaway is that a CGL relationship (really all relationships) is built on rules. The two of you together sit down and decide what the rules and consequences are. You both have to agree to them. If one of you tries to force the other to follow some rules that the other is not comfortable with then that needs to be discussed or you need to end the relationship. But it is ultimately the two of you who decide what your relationship is going to be like.
Listen to your mother. Ask her what she likes and dislikes about your relationship and what her expectations of you are. This will help you better understand what she expects from you and how you can help her feel more loved and supported.
Spend more time together. If you can, try increasing the amount of time you spend together. This can be, for example, by participating in common activities such as sports, creative pursuits, or courses.
Help your mom. Find out if your mom has any challenges or problems she would like to solve, and see how you can help her with them.
Ask for her opinion. Ask your mom to share her opinions and ideas on various topics, and show interest in what she says.
Remember the importance of communication. Try to communicate with your mom regularly, even if it's only small messages or calls, to keep in touch between your meetings.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]