IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Post your frustrations, ramble, create journal entries, and make posts to let out your thoughts and feelings.
I’ve been searching for my kitty plushie for a long time because it comforts me the most and makes me feel very small. I can’t find it anymore and I’m really sad. I’m hugging my teddy but it doesn’t give me the same feeling. I want to find my plushie but it’s gone :tears: these faces look so funny eheheh :craze: :derp: ::3: :MM:
A few years ago we lost our good pal Bah at a hotel when traveling. When we got home, we called the hotel after desperately searching through our belongings. The hotel said they would help, but he was never recovered. Oh, Bah...

Fortunately though! A couple years later we found him, just sitting on a shelf in a Game Stop. Silly old Bah, he got lost and he made it almost all the way back! We had to buy him again, but we were just really happy to have him back.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]