IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Sharing advice on how to seek, manage, and maintain a relationship that includes CGL identities.
Daddy and I recently have been talking, and would like to invite a little to come over and play with us. This is not a physically intimate all the time thing ( sometimes) but I need a friend, and daddy wants one for me. How do I go about even finding this?
kittenJSS wrote: 3 years ago Daddy and I recently have been talking, and would like to invite a little to come over and play with us. This is not a physically intimate all the time thing ( sometimes) but I need a friend, and daddy wants one for me. How do I go about even finding this?
Let’s be honest, regular friends don’t generally have sex with each other, even if it’s only sometimes, but friends-with-benefits often do incorporate such activities into the connection. Remember that the “benefits” portion of friends-with-benefits can vary, and doesn’t always have to constantly involve sex. So, ideally you should find a site that allows for friends-with-benefits connections if you aren’t looking to carry out a bonded relationship with this potential “friend”. I’m sure plenty of community sites allow for FWB searches but I, personally, cannot recommend any. I’d suggest just searching Google for community sites and then reading the rules of each to see if they permit such searches.

If you’re looking to develop an emotional and/or romantic attachment and unique bond to this “friend” as well then you may consider agreeing to a polyamorous type of relationship. While it isn’t the most common, it isn’t unusual to see a Caregiver tend to multiple Littles who see themselves as siblings in a CGL-based relationship. Free community dating sites like DateCGL do accept accounts for polyam dating relationships.

Be honest in your profile on such sites so everyone is on the same page about your expectations. Describe your ideal arrangement so that the other person gets a good idea by what you mean by things like sometimes with sex, your Daddy’s involvement with them too, and any other factors that you can think of that might not be exactly clear. I’m sure you’ll find someone who’s interested.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]