IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Sharing advice on how to seek, manage, and maintain a relationship that includes CGL identities.
I'm in a long distance relationship with my mommy and I love her very much. I'm looking for good ways to show her my love, commitment, and that I care. So far, aside from texting, I've sent her pics and vids of me, pics of my stuffies, coloring pages I did, audio messages, and I've sung a song to her. What are some other good ways to show I love and care about her?
Those all sound like very lovely activities you can do to show her love as her Little! Caregiver/Little relationships are a special form of relationships, but they are not exempt from the best practices to maintain a regular healthy partnership.

When we were long distance with our Mommy, we each did our best to know about each other's lives and include each other in our day-to-day activities. We kept her involved and in the know of events occurring (such as our graduation, getting our first job, apartments, moves, etc). We made life decisions together, like suggestions on how to spend money, how to talk to interviewers. And we helped her picking places to stay throughout the few moves she had.

We did share quite a lot of our Littlespace through pictures, videos, audio recordings, artwork and sharing our ideas. We tried our best to bring up important discussions and put effort in talking about each other's interests, stressors, problems, achievements.

When we had problems (all healthy relationships grow stronger after properly addressing issues) we didn't shut down or hide in our regression — we always talked things through even if it was very uncomfortable to do so and even if it took months to achieve progress.

Be yourself, be comfortable being yourself, listen to them when they need to, don't be afraid to talk.

:remind:

Best of luck with your Mommy! :bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:
CosmianAndNovella wrote: 2 years ago Those all sound like very lovely activities you can do to show her love as her Little! Caregiver/Little relationships are a special form of relationships, but they are not exempt from the best practices to maintain a regular healthy partnership.

When we were long distance with our Mommy, we each did our best to know about each other's lives and include each other in our day-to-day activities. We kept her involved and in the know of events occurring (such as our graduation, getting our first job, apartments, moves, etc). We made life decisions together, like suggestions on how to spend money, how to talk to interviewers. And we helped her picking places to stay throughout the few moves she had.

We did share quite a lot of our Littlespace through pictures, videos, audio recordings, artwork and sharing our ideas. We tried our best to bring up important discussions and put effort in talking about each other's interests, stressors, problems, achievements.

When we had problems (all healthy relationships grow stronger after properly addressing issues) we didn't shut down or hide in our regression — we always talked things through even if it was very uncomfortable to do so and even if it took months to achieve progress.

Be yourself, be comfortable being yourself, listen to them when they need to, don't be afraid to talk.

:remind:

Best of luck with your Mommy! :bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:
Thankies twins! I've been keeping her involved/informed. Talking about classes I'm taking, family things both good and not so good, and talking about things I'd like to do together when we can finally meet in person. She's been telling me about her life and dreams too!
Thanks again and good luck to you and your mommy toos! ^_^
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]