IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Sharing advice on how to seek, manage, and maintain a relationship that includes CGL identities.
So, I'm a new Mommy for my (unexpected to find) Litte Girl (Me: 29 y/o - she: 27 y/o).

Is an experience I never thought I'd live, but gladly accepting it so far so good, even if it's long distance for now. We're facing now 6 hours of difference and more than 12km/7,7 miles that separate us physically.

(Both of us are unexperienced in our roles.)

My little is an amazing, smart, sweet and lovely girl, and she always love to call me Mommy.

Also, she's into wetting (which is something I like too and the first reason we started to chat first), pacis, bottles and nappies, but I'm not really sure of certain things and I'd love to have tips from Mommies/Daddies/CG and even Littles:
  • What tasks/chores can I give her to-do daily
  • How could help her put a Little Space and recognize when she's in it
  • She still lives with her parents (since she's finishing a master), any tips for help her feel comfortable as a little?
  • Other things I should now?
Thank you so much in advance! ::3:
By Deleted User 69497
shiningstar22 wrote: 1 year ago So, I'm a new Mommy for my (unexpected to find) Litte Girl (Me: 29 y/o - she: 27 y/o).

Is an experience I never thought I'd live, but gladly accepting it so far so good, even if it's long distance for now. We're facing now 6 hours of difference and more than 12km/7,7 miles that separate us physically.
I'm not sure of the measurement here, but the distance doesn't seem that long. Am I misreading it? This would seem close enough to be able to meet face to face frequently. My little and I are about 2.5 hours apart in distance, and in a situation where it would be difficult for either of us to spend time at the other's location for extended period at the present.

Let me start by saying that I am also inexperienced in an LDR and for me it is the relationship I would like the least as I am very much a physical affection person (hugs, kisses, cuddling, etc). But I also know it can be the only way to have a relationship at this time. What I mention below is just from my personal experience as I've learned a few things
shiningstar22 wrote: 1 year ago(Both of us are unexperienced in our roles.)

My little is an amazing, smart, sweet and lovely girl, and she always love to call me Mommy.

Also, she's into wetting (which is something I like too and the first reason we started to chat first), pacis, bottles and nappies, but I'm not really sure of certain things and I'd love to have tips from Mommies/Daddies/CG and even Littles:
  • What tasks/chores can I give her to-do daily
These ideas are not necessarily what Moondust and I have but are a combination of ones I've talked with about with her, with other littles, and have found in reading up on LDRs. And obviously any chores/tasks are agreed to by both CG and Little

You'll have to look at whatever her living situation at home is and balance around those, but the ones I would choose are ones you can verify by pictures, if necessary. e.g. making your bed, having a clean room, and other things that she can send you a picture on.

You can also have her let you make choices: e.g. send you pictures of her outfits and you choose what she wears for the day, have her tell you what her choices are for meals and you choose. Things where she has to make a choice and you can either make it for her or tell her she can choose from 3 different options.

Safety rules: e.g. she has to text you when she leaves home, when she gets to a destination, leaves the destination, and gets back home. These should only be used to be aware of where she's at, not to control or stalk her.

She needs to let you know when she goes to bed and when she gets up. Moondust and I have set bedtimes for both weekdays and weekends. And requirements that electronics are off 30 minutes before bed.

The hardest part of a CGL LDR is the fact that you are very limited in what you can do to discipline and so must trust your little will always be honest with you and will try to follow the rules the best she can. For discipline, the only option I have found is to put them in a virtual 'time out', which I don't like doing when they are not in physical proximity.

shiningstar22 wrote: 1 year ago
  • How could help her put a Little Space and recognize when she's in it
Just talking to her with little speak can help. Using terms like my little one, my princess, and other terms of endearment help. Certain phrases like good girl can trigger those feelings of being little. Depending on your situation you can face time while watching little movies, or while she does little things like coloring. It's really a matter of letting her feel that you are there and watching over her when she is little and that will let her enter littlespace.
  • She still lives with her parents (since she's finishing a master), any tips for help her feel comfortable as a little?
I would think from this that her parents are unaware she is a little. You can send her small items that make her feel little that she can hide from her parents. Pacis, coloring books and crayons/pencils, stuffed animals (maybe have to be small pocket sized ones), her favorite candy, and the like. These are things that could be easily hidden and taken out when she wants to be in little mode and that she enjoys.

Another thing is to give her a piece of jewelry she should wear all the time, like a bracelet or necklace. Something that others could see and not realize the significance of, but any time she felt it or saw it she would know that it meant she would feel your presence and know she was your little. It doesn't have to be expensive, but something that is comfortable for constant wear.
  • Other things I should now?
I would spend this time getting to know each other not just in a CGL way but also the way you are in the real world. If you are planning to be together in the long run you need to spend time now to make sure you won't clash when in physical proximity. The dynamics change from LDR to in person, so make the effort now to prevent potential hurt in the future.
shiningstar22 wrote: 1 year ago Thank you so much in advance! ::3:
Best of luck and it takes work, but feel free to reach out to us if you have questions or need to talk about any of this.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]