IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Sharing advice on how to seek, manage, and maintain a relationship that includes CGL identities.
The choice they made is on them, not because of anything you did. I have been a caregiver/dom, and a little/sub, and both have responsibilities in the relationship. Obviously those responsibilities will vary between relationships, but what's always true is that everyone involved hold up the expectations of the dynamic. In this case fidelity, and they let you down.
Their fantasies revolves around them in a situation where their physical needs were met by an emotionless person who had no needs or desires of their own.
You are not the only one unfortunately. I have heard similar words from dominants, particularly women in the kink community as a whole. It's one reason many don't do pick up play, they are treated like kink dispensers, rather than subs taking interest in them as whole people.

Caregivers and/or dominants have needs too. When I had a little my expectations involved them working on personal growth, finding support from numerous people in their support system, not just me, and that when they went out into the world they be a brave big boy, and I'll be there to dote on them at the end of the day. Ultimately they became very co-dependent and needed me to process their feelings for them. As I grew as a person and recognized the relationship was draining me, I put down boundaries, but they didn't change, and saw it as me icing them out. The fact that they took so much from me, and gave little back, is why I ended the relationship.

Having a little shouldn't be as hard as actually being a parent. And I say this as a little to the core, sometimes you have to be a grown up. Even when things like age regression come into play, learning and maintaining healthy, reciprocal co-regulation is crucial to being a good partner of any kind
That does come across as a little, extremely tone deaf given the situation Jaydon.

I'm so sorry that all that transpired Motherly, I know I haven't been here long, or anything, but you've always struck me as a very caring, and thoughtful person, and no one deserves to go through what you have had to. To wish for your other to simply be gone like that, I have no words, that is sociopathy beyond anything I've ever seen before. I think I can speak for the collective here when I say that we're all here for you, if you ever need to talk, to help work through things, or just need someone to listen, but if you need some time away to recover I think that's more than understandable.
It is very inappropriate to hit on someone who is going through a rough time, but even if it were, why would someone who implemented the site rules want a little who ignores the site rules. Would that little not also ignore other rules that were implemented, just like her last one did?

Everyone, please show some respect and let Motherly have this time to heal.
alkahest wrote: 1 year ago It is very inappropriate to hit on someone who is going through a rough time, but even if it were, why would someone who implemented the site rules want a little who ignores the site rules. Would that little not also ignore other rules that were implemented, just like her last one did?

Everyone, please show some respect and let Motherly have this time to heal.
I wasn't hitting her I just meant she sounded like an awesome MOmmy and I'd love to have a Mommy who was immersive like her. I am deeply sorry, @Motherly if I came across wrong.
Moondust wrote: 1 year ago Jaydon I think the last thing she wants right now is someone to hit on her. Plus it is rude to call call someone mommy or daddy without them being your cgs. This is not the time or place.
OK, I'm not going to lie, I read this and thought you guys were talking to me because I missed the previous comment from the other Jaydon.
First off, impressive that there is another Jaydon, I've never seen one before, secondly you guys scared the snailpoop out of me XD
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]