Friendship? Buddy? Penpal? Come find community friends here.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" thengo to DateCGL.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
  • Name: Lala
  • Biological Age: 30
  • How do you identify yourself?: Middle/little
  • What are some important things to know about you?: I am new to being little, still figuring it out, I am kinda shy and get nervous in social situations but also randomly can be outgoing and you might see me dancing like I don't care haha! Also, I'm a good listener and like to help others. I don't know if I want a Big/CG but I do have a partner who is supportive, though I'm shy when it comes to talking about my little side with them.
    Also, I want to study paganism/Wicca more seriously and it would be cool to meet other little Wiccans/pagans!
  • How long have you been involved in the community?: About 2 years
  • What type of friends are you looking to find?: Other girl littles who want a best friend and also share my interests
  • Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?: I'd love to meet other local littles but totally open to long distance and even a penpal or two!
  • What are some things you want to do with friends?: Write snail mail, text/chat all day, have tea parties, go on hikes together or trips to the park, watching movies, slumber parties, little cooking projects, colouring and drawing, talking on the phone about our days, exploring events.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?: Maleficent, Dark Crystal, and Kamikaze Girls
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?: Chips n dip, organic Fuji apples, and chicken(or chickn) tenders!
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: Carousel by Melanie Martinez songs, Walking on Air by Kerli, Kill by Iamamiwhoami

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hey there I am Shae! I am somewhat new to being a little as well and I came across your friendship post and I feel the same way! I am a shy woman when it comes to public situations and people I don't know. Biologically I am 27 and but identify as lg. I am lucky because I have an amazing DD who is so kind and sweet and although I have been into the lifestyle for many years I have never found the right Daddy for me until now. I live in the Texas but would love to have a pen pal and someone to chat with who likes the same kinds of things as me. I live a very well balanced life and have a family that I love and take very good care of. I have really been learning over the last few years how to balance adulating and littlespace and how to let them coexist simultaneously and neatly overlapping each other. I would love to chat with you if you are interested!

Shae

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
hihi! my name is sarah, i live in texas too! i would love to message you and get to know you! i am 20 years old, turn 21 next month! i am not wican or pagan but i am into those things. i do tarot cards and crystals, herbs, etc. my mom is wican so i normally celebrate her holidays and learn from her. i belong to no religion really. i dont get on here too much, but i will try to remember to get back to see if youd like to add me, if not, no worries, i know im really young and new to this commmunity <3
thanks for reading :pacy:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hi! I'm also the same I get shy and sometimes I talk too much and get really excited about things. I'm a natural healing witch and always learning learning learning. I'm still learning a lot about my little side too. I only recently started to be open about it. It's kinda scary sometimes. I live in NY but I like making new friends online or as a penpal :)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Littlespace Songs and Music

Here are some of my PERSONAL favorite songs to l[…]

What is your favorite stuffy's name? hims JoJoBear[…]

Hello everybody, I have a problem, and I do not kn[…]

This is so important. A little's submission is to […]