Middle friends?

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Daddysgeek78
Role: Adult Middle

Middle friends?

Postby Daddysgeek78 » 2 weeks ago

Hello! I'm looking for a few middle friends. I'm new to this site and lifestyle but I'm pretty sure I'm a middle. Lol. I would really like a friend who can teach me all about this lifestyle. I think I'm in the 10-12 age range. I'm interested in...
Geek stuff( Doctor Who, Star Wars, TWD)
Cartoons
Coloring
Dolls(AG, Barbie, Monster high)
Crafting(I'm learn to sew now)

Message me if you are into any of the above. :)

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

ChiiTheChobitty
Role: Little

Re: Middle friends?

Postby ChiiTheChobitty » 2 weeks ago

Wow it seems like I'm into a lot of the same stuff you are buttt I'm kind of new here too so I guess I'm not the right person to talk to if you need advice, but I'm still pretty much an open book if you'd like to be friends! I feel like I am kind of the same age group too... I think maybe I would go as young as 9 but that's about it! So sometimes when I see the younger littles on here it kind of feels like I'm not in the right place... Idk it's a weird feeling. :sadno:

Ourheartsareone
Role: Little girl

Re: Middle friends?

Postby Ourheartsareone » 5 days ago

Hello to both of you.

I'm looking for some middle friends, if you are still looking. I'm not into chat apps and such but I like long messages, emails and even snail mail. :D

I'm a weird mix of middle/little. I'm a middle most of the time and a little only with my Papa. So far I'm not little when talking to other littles, just a middle.

I'm a little older, IRL, but I get along with ladies younger than me anyways, guess that's part of being middle/little.

Message me, if you are interested in a new friend!

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”